Rate this topic

With not a lot going on now, just for fun. Ok NPC fans or anyone else. Help me out. Thoughts on the way too early prediction. Here is my guess.

1) Statesville    
2) South Iredell or West Rowan    
3) Same as above   
4) Carson    
5) East Rowan   
6) North Iredell 

Statesville could be the favored, but South Iredell and West Rowan will be right up there competing. Statesville will return QB Nebanye More the best QB in the County and the their top RB Chavion Smith, and their top WR J. Gathings. All 3 D1 Prospect. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mr.Blue&Gray said:

Statesville could be the favored, but South Iredell and West Rowan will be right up there competing. Statesville will return QB Nebanye More the best QB in the County and the their top RB Chavion Smith, and their top WR J. Gathings. All 3 D1 Prospect. 

Don’t know about D1 prospects but those 3 guys were fun to watch. Smith picked a hole and hit it. What about that giant kid on the line. Will he be back. He was killing the defense when they didn’t run from him. All of those kids should get some type of offer if they get some help being recruited. Moore had a nice spin on the ball. As usual the pieces seem to be there for offense but there defense keeps letting them down against quality teams.

I’ll pick West Rowan in the conference followed by Statesville.

23 hours ago, GDG said:

Don’t know about D1 prospects but those 3 guys were fun to watch. Smith picked a hole and hit it. What about that giant kid on the line. Will he be back. He was killing the defense when they didn’t run from him. All of those kids should get some type of offer if they get some help being recruited. Moore had a nice spin on the ball. As usual the pieces seem to be there for offense but there defense keeps letting them down against quality teams.

I’ll pick West Rowan in the conference followed by Statesville.

If your talking about the OL. He will be playing at App State next year. Statesville RB Chavion Smith missed the 2nd Half of the season to injury.