Sign in to follow this  
Tarborovikingsfan2018

How the cornavirus could impact the upcoming high school football season.

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, Wrigley said:

I didnt make the comment. WM did. " He said it was better" He was wrong. And yes, the economy is part of the crisis.

But the Economy was doing great and more people were working than ever. The China Virus has put a halt on it now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, work7 said:

Dude! Go tell someone else how you feel. I could care less about the Left, right, Republican or Democrat. DJT is an Idiot, and he proves it every time he speaks. 

And the last president the only thing he did for 8 years was speak very eloquent and that was about it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ramheadbut said:

So just because the virus can’t speak American it’s a Chinese virus.  Hahahahaha 

Dude where did it start? This is the IQ of the people we are dealing with!

No the stock market under Obama went from just under 8k to over 19k. He bailed out the auto industry and created as many jobs as this presidency.    Now am I a fan of Obama No but that is what happened 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, work7 said:

Dude! Go tell someone else how you feel. I could care less about the Left, right, Republican or Democrat. DJT is an Idiot, and he proves it every time he speaks. 

Keep showing us your ignorance we need a laugh!

9 minutes ago, ramheadbut said:

Wow and I have my DD 214. Guess that’s not enough to be an American.  Thank you for showing all of us who you are and how you think.  It was rather educational 

Benedict Arnold was a veteran also, we see how that worked out!

😳wow I mean wow look what we got here a person who makes IQ comments and then posts this doozy.   Thank you sir for the laugh and good times as I can see this is way past counter productive.   Good luck to you sir and enjoy Wilmington 

4 minutes ago, ramheadbut said:

😳wow I mean wow look what we got here a person who makes IQ comments and then posts this doozy.   Thank you sir for the laugh and good times as I can see this is way past counter productive.   Good luck to you sir and enjoy Wilmington 

I will put my iq up against a clown like you, Wrigley or work7 anytime! I am sorry that you guys are sheep and easily lead astray! This is no where near what the Spanish flu of 1918 was but you would think to hear the media it was the end of the world!

14 minutes ago, Friday night fan said:

Keep showing us your ignorance we need a laugh!

So now I'm ignorant? Who is us? My name is Quentin Brown. Who are you? 

18 minutes ago, work7 said:

So now I'm ignorant? Who is us? My name is Quentin Brown. Who are you? 

You prove it with you ignorant comments! Us would be the decent American Patriots!

20 minutes ago, ramheadbut said:

Not worth it

I don't blame you for not wanting to get in over your head!

10 minutes ago, Friday night fan said:

You prove it with you ignorant comments! Us would be the decent American Patriots!

The guys who talks smack, and believe so much in his words, that he keeps himself an ALIAS. You're nothing more than a keyboard warrior who has total disregard for anyone who's not fascinated with the POTUS.    This is Ignorant! "People are dying that have never died before"  He said that.....😂😂😂😂  Don't Let your President get your Ass Whooped! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Friday night fan said:

I will assure you that is the least of my worries, some punk bitch like you on your best day would not want to try that! Now run on back a suck the new mallard creek coaches dick so you feel like a part of the program!

Yet you’re an Alias? Since you know who I am, I can help you get all that energy off your chest. 

1 hour ago, Friday night fan said:

Benedict Arnold was a veteran also, we see how that worked out!

WOW dude! Just wow. You are low. So low. 

7 minutes ago, Friday night fan said:

Better men than you have tried!

Well you’re definitely going to find out Mr. Alias. 

3 minutes ago, Catholic said:

WOW dude! Just wow. You are low. So low. 

Shouldn't you be hanging out with your alter boy!

17 minutes ago, Friday night fan said:

Never heard that one before bucko

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Friday night fan said:

Alright, that's about enough of that. Check yourself.

This forum will not be used to take personal shots at each other, especially vulgar and profane ones. Most everyone here is and adult. Treat each other with respect. You are able not speak your mind freely here as it pertains to the topic. But use common sense as to what is acceptable and what is not. This is a blanket warning.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Catholic said:

Shouldn’t you be reenacting Confederate battle loses John Collins? 

Isn’t he the guy who dresses up in the Confederate uniforms. It all make sense now.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, work7 said:

Isn’t he the guy who dresses up in the Confederate uniforms. It all make sense now.

Oh you are talking about the origins of the Dems. It does make sense.

24 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Oh you are talking about the origins of the Dems. It does make sense.

Not when a guy does slavery re-enactments in 2020. Now I understand where his venom is coming from.....smh! I don’t care about anyone’s  political party. TMI! 

10 minutes ago, work7 said:

Not when a guy does slavery re-enactments in 2020. Now I understand where his venom is coming from.....smh!

How do explain other races dressing up as Confederate soldiers in these re-enactments. Do they have venom.

43 minutes ago, work7 said:

I don't have a clue what you are talking about! Whatever makes you feel good about yourself!

8 minutes ago, Appvol said:

How do explain other races dressing up as Confederate soldiers in these re-enactments. Do they have venom.

I don't care what race they are. It's don't like it.   

46 minutes ago, Harry Nostrant said:

Alright, that's about enough of that. Check yourself.

This forum will not be used to take personal shots at each other, especially vulgar and profane ones. Most everyone here is and adult. Treat each other with respect. You are able not speak your mind freely here as it pertains to the topic. But use common sense as to what is acceptable and what is not. This is a blanket warning.  

You choose my post to say something but not when someone threatens people! Quote don't let your President get your ass whipped! I guess he is not a US citizen since he said your President!

1 minute ago, work7 said:

I don't care what race they are. It's don't like it.   

That is the wonderful thing about this great country, someone else's rights don't hinge on what you lime or don't like! There are lots of things I see everyday that I don't like, but I mind my own business and keep walking not cry about it!

1 minute ago, Friday night fan said:

I don't have a clue what you are talking about! Whatever makes you feel good about yourself!

You know exactly what I'm talking about. I know who you are Mr. AL Brown aka JC . I know what you really want to say. I'm just going to let it go from here. I'm out!  

1 minute ago, Friday night fan said:

That is the wonderful thing about this great country, someone else's rights don't hinge on what you lime or don't like! There are lots of things I see everyday that I don't like, but I mind my own business and keep walking not cry about it!

Exactly! I just turn the channel, or I don't attend. 

9 minutes ago, work7 said:

You know exactly what I'm talking about. I know who you are Mr. AL Brown aka JC . I know what you really want to say. I'm just going to let it go from here. I'm out!  

I don't blame you, the smartest thing I have seen you do!