Sign in to follow this  
RD28327

Two NCHSAA amendments to expand classifications, change realignment process fail

Rate this topic

5 hours ago, Knights said:

Btango 

What exactly did Robbinsville do to stack the deck. I promise you I will shut down your answer and you WILL NOT be able to back up your claim with facts.

Let me make it clear, they did nothing illegal.

It's been years but anyone from that area knows how it worked with the two companies that were very athletic department friendly.  Conversations with coaches from opponents does not hold a lot of value except when they know the family but when coaches from R-ville during the time period talk about players the picture paints itself.

I personally salute the town, school, athletic department, business community partnership.

Ok. Anyone have any names of those players that were supposedly brought into Robbinsville by PandJ?  You do know pandj was a land clearing company that worked all over the world. Why would anyone move to Robbinsville to work for a company that would be in Florida, Oklahoma, NY or Mississippi. Doesn't make any sense really. Thank folks, thank. 

The only name I've ever heard was Mark Manual who moved here in the 4th or 5th grade. I guess they knew how good he would be in the 5th grade. Lmao. 

4 hours ago, Knights said:

Ok. Anyone have any names of those players that were supposedly brought into Robbinsville by PandJ?  You do know pandj was a land clearing company that worked all over the world. Why would anyone move to Robbinsville to work for a company that would be in Florida, Oklahoma, NY or Mississippi. Doesn't make any sense really. Thank folks, thank. 

Ted was all about helping the community and seeing young people succeed.

Ok. Thats good.

Speculation is all I'm hearing.

Bob Calvin was a good coach that was way ahead of the field at that time.

17 hours ago, Knights said:

Ok. Thats good.

Speculation is all I'm hearing.

Bob Calvin was a good coach that was way ahead of the field at that time.

I wonder how many people know Robbinsville has a 8th grader being recruited by a New Jersey high school, Pennsylvania high school and a Tennessee high school.

On 3/18/2020 at 5:48 PM, Appvol said:

I wonder how many people know Robbinsville has a 8th grader being recruited by a New Jersey high school, Pennsylvania high school and a Tennessee high school.

Most people in the wrestling loop know who Kage is. He is probably already top 2 in NC at 195 pounds as a 8th grader. He gave the undefeated  4a champ his best match of the year recently. He only lost 1-0 and most thought Kage won that match. 

1 hour ago, Sitout said:

Most people in the wrestling loop know who Kage is. He is probably already top 2 in NC at 195 pounds as a 8th grader. He gave the undefeated  4a champ his best match of the year recently. He only lost 1-0 and most thought Kage won that match. 

He won I saw the Video.