Sign in to follow this  
Panther2018

Richmond Sr. game opening

Rate this topic

I think, I believe we have a game....Maybe the mickey mouse  run around is over....Thankfully.... Week 2 in the books......AD or Coach hopefully will announce soon at the 2020 meeting...Thanks to Coach Till and staff for a great job in 2019 and looking for even better things in 2020....Go RAIDERS......

On 1/31/2020 at 6:45 AM, raider1 said:

I think, I believe we have a game....Maybe the mickey mouse  run around is over....Thankfully.... Week 2 in the books......AD or Coach hopefully will announce soon at the 2020 meeting...Thanks to Coach Till and staff for a great job in 2019 and looking for even better things in 2020....Go RAIDERS......

I think Mickey Mouse was a dead give away...Team out of Orlando..Very high rated in state of  Florida...  Not dodging any....Go Raiders...

6 hours ago, raider1 said:

I think Mickey Mouse was a dead give away...Team out of Orlando..Very high rated in state of  Florida...  Not dodging any....Go Raiders...

Im thinking this is a one year deal...Go Raiders

On 2/7/2020 at 10:58 PM, raider1 said:

Im thinking this is a one year deal...Go Raiders

Definitely going to be at this game to see nc put the stamp on fl football that we play    the game of football well. Recognize our state go NC. 

Sign in to follow this