Sign in to follow this  
704cougarsdad

Power Echols commits to UNC

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, coachE42 said:

I told people weeks ago Clemson was not the leader and they laughed at me. I knew he was coming to UNC. Mack is Back

Until Dabo calls

2 hours ago, coachE42 said:

I told people weeks ago Clemson was not the leader and they laughed at me. I knew he was coming to UNC. Mack is Back

Hopefully Vols hold on to Isaac Washington. He committed to Tennessee today. North Carolina is loaded with talent in the 2021 class. Tennessee is offering a lot of kids from NC.

1 hour ago, Appvol said:

Hopefully Vols hold on to Isaac Washington. He committed to Tennessee today. North Carolina is loaded with talent in the 2021 class. Tennessee is offering a lot of kids from NC.

They just offered Breon Pass and the lineman from Rockingham County

3 hours ago, Wrigley said:

Until Dabo calls

I’m pretty sure Clemson ain’t calling. He was ready to commit and flew his dad in from Arizona and they pulled his invitation to a game. That’s why I said he ain’t going to Clemson.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, coachE42 said:

I’m pretty sure Clemson ain’t calling. He was ready to commit and flew his dad in from Arizona and they pulled his invitation to a game. That’s why I said he ain’t going to Clemson.

I know Power hes gonna circle that game for the next 4/5 yrs vs Clemson. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, 704cougarsdad said:

I know Power hes gonna circle that game for the next 4/5 yrs vs Clemson. 

Unless they play them in the ACC championship game I don’t think he will play against Clemson.  Do not think they  will have them on the regular season schedule while he is there.

14 hours ago, Wrigley said:

Until Dabo calls

You mean Dabo hasn't called yet. That would be surprising.

1 hour ago, 84k said:

You mean Dabo hasn't called yet. That would be surprising.

Oh trust dabo has called...Venables WAS staying in contact with him all during the season. Idk what happened during the playoff run esp the invite being pulled with him and his dad visiting. He loves his family a lot so with that happening I can see him making this move. 

Sign in to follow this