Sign in to follow this  
336footballer

High Point Central

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, CarolinaNiner said:

I’m sure they have well I hope they have went after Stevenson from Glenn he is one of the best athletes to ever play for HPC.

If they could somehow convince him to leave Glenn and come home , that would be an absolute homerun. I don’t See that happening, so i would expect some Coordinators from the area to apply and for one to get the job. I don’t see a current HC leaving there program for this one . Just my opinion tho 

• Like 1

Its tough to see how the High Point schools have fallen on such hard times.   At one time HPA and HPC could have had their choice of coaches in the area now they are hoping for coordinators to apply.  Hate to see it 

The young men in High Point need guidance some of the best athletes in the city went to the streets. HPC has loss so much talent to the streets the feeding school to HPC believe went undefeated the last two years think last year two kids ended up at Dudley this year.

8 hours ago, CarolinaNiner said:

I’m sure they have well I hope they have went after Stevenson from Glenn he is one of the best athletes to ever play for HPC.

Glenn should be loaded for next season. I could be wrong. But i Don't think Stevenson will leave Glenn anytime soon.

On 1/9/2020 at 3:47 PM, Mr.Blue&Gray said:

Glenn should be loaded for next season. I could be wrong. But i Don't think Stevenson will leave Glenn anytime soon.

Nope.  Too many headaches teaching wise in Guildford and they don't match coaching pay!!!