Sign in to follow this  
hbnw

Thomasville HC Search

Rate this topic

22 minutes ago, WM1977 said:

For someone that doesn't have ties to Montgomery County it definitely appears that we are living rent free in your head. You stalk us religiously and seem to have an opinion on all things going on. What you should do is get a hobby outside of bashing fans on a high school football forum. And yes, we have high expectations. And those expectations don't include forfeiting seasons, blatant cheating violations and questionable integrity among our coaches. My advice to you is to try and get Mack to coach your pathetic excuse for a basketball team, move back over to the "tarheel recruiting service" site and get a damn life. Montgomery Central will be fine with Coach Brown and will be a factor soon enough. It's obvious this is your outlet for whatever reason. Sad...very sad. Seek help. 

You are really criticizing someone else for bashing fans and programs on a high school football forum?!? You couldn't even make it through a post about the search for Thomasville's next head coach without mentioning UNC...so in all actuality, the University of North Carolina has a permanent spot reserved in your head!! 

• Like 1

This thread was actually about thomasville

head coaching search and benjie got brought up which brought the MC fans out.  I have many ties to Montgomery county, and know about the unrealistic expectations of the current fan base.  For example, there were actually some MC fans before the season started on here that were trying to make an argument for them being a top 10 team this year.   It’s delusional honestly.  Truth be known MC was worse than I expected them to be.  Not a good football team right now, at all. I hope MC is successful and I’m certain that they will be based on Brown and company getting the most out of their kids and producing good, quality young men.  That’s success.  They will, however, never be a contender at the state level on a consistent basis which is fine, but not sure that’s what some of the delusional county folk expect.  It’s the truth; whether you care to recognize it. 

• Like 1

And for the record, just Bc you don’t like what I’m saying or your opinion may differ, that doesn’t make it bashing.  I’ve said over and over that MC fans need to have realistic expectations for their program because out of the gate, they were anything but as noted in my previous post.  That’s not bashing. 

3 hours ago, WM1977 said:

For someone that doesn't have ties to Montgomery County it definitely appears that we are living rent free in your head. You stalk us religiously and seem to have an opinion on all things going on. What you should do is get a hobby outside of bashing fans on a high school football forum. And yes, we have high expectations. And those expectations don't include forfeiting seasons, blatant cheating violations and questionable integrity among our coaches. My advice to you is to try and get Mack to coach your pathetic excuse for a basketball team, move back over to the "tarheel recruiting service" site and get a damn life. Montgomery Central will be fine with Coach Brown and will be a factor soon enough. It's obvious this is your outlet for whatever reason. Sad...very sad. Seek help. 

your pathetic excuse for a basketball team.

I always have a problem with anyone making negative comments about kids either directly or indirectly. These kids are out there doing the best they can so it should be understood that this should never be done. It is probably the policy of Carolina Preps that bad mouthing players and coaches is not permitted.

• Like 2

Why do you continue to bash the Timberwolves? We were certainly not playing rent free for opposing teams like Thomasville, Forest Hills, Albemarle and Graham. Not even  3A Union Pines.  Talk about bashing, ? Thats it right there.

21 hours ago, GoNtheDistance said:

Rent free was every opposing teams offense in the MC end zone this year. 🤣

You may not be smart enough to understand what the term "irony" means. A supposed grown man with ZERO ties to a school, coaching staff or players consistently bashes the school and fans but screams "rent free" when an opposing fan of a known crooked cheating university mentions them. I sincerely hope you find the poster on this and the uncheat recruiting assistance site who has claimed to be on medication. You need it as bad or worse than he does. You may just troll this board to generate clicks or you are in serious need of a life. I suggest going the medication route.

8 hours ago, WM1977 said:

You may not be smart enough to understand what the term "irony" means. A supposed grown man with ZERO ties to a school, coaching staff or players consistently bashes the school and fans but screams "rent free" when an opposing fan of a known crooked cheating university mentions them. I sincerely hope you find the poster on this and the uncheat recruiting assistance site who has claimed to be on medication. You need it as bad or worse than he does. You may just troll this board to generate clicks or you are in serious need of a life. I suggest going the medication route.

You make zero sense. 

On 1/10/2020 at 5:18 PM, WM1977 said:

I was referring to the unc tarheel team. NOT a high school team. Relax.... 

Unc team isn't any good. But cmon now, but you should know it won't last and unc has been good since 2011.

• Like 1