Sign in to follow this  
work7

Rush Propst hired again.

Those facilities are unreal but always wonder if the completed project turns out like the plans.  They are putting a huge amount of money in the program.  Some probably will say they are taking a big chance with Rush.  High risk, high reward.

Just now, btango said:

Those facilities are unreal but always wonder if the completed project turns out like the plans.  They are putting a huge amount of money in the program.  Some probably will say they are taking a big chance with Rush.  High risk, high reward.

Once a Douche always a Douche.

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 5:54 PM, Wrigley said:

Once a Douche always a Douche.

It's like leaving a stack of $100's on the ground in front of a thief. He's going to make the wrong decision. LOL! He's not a guy i would select to start a program.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, work7 said:

It's like leaving a stack of $100's on the ground in front of a thief. He's going to make the wrong decision. LOL! He's not a guy i would select to start a program.

Or wash my car.

Ok the bigger issue is not the coach but the school.  High school sports are well on their way to being totally ruined.  With the rise of Charter schools and the creation of schools like USA your traditional football coach time might be coming to an end.  Thank god I should be retired by then

Sign in to follow this