Rate this topic

7 hours ago, The Herd said:

Hey why not call Highland Springs H.S. from VA. just outside Richmond coach Johnson is willing to play anyone and would come to Richmond County, they did play in Greensboro last season and play top teams like Oscar Smith etc. Also call IMG and Bishop Sullivan they do travel.

None of those schools will bring many of their own fans.  You will get some non affiliated fans to see a good game and IMG will get some football folks.  The schools mentioned, Weddington and Catholic mainly,  will bring good crowds.

I would never schedule IMG, SFA, or the new school in Alabama, USA. Same with Christ School near Asheville.

• Like 2

On 12/25/2019 at 12:58 PM, work7 said:

So is the game with Charlotte Catholic happening?

Negative....Catholic already has their schedule set for next season and South Meck is their first game then they have to play three state champions from Louisiana, New Jersey and the other state I can't remember.  Make that four state champions when they play Weddington in their conference too.  

8 hours ago, Ace Newman said:

Negative....Catholic already has their schedule set for next season and South Meck is their first game then they have to play three state champions from Louisiana, New Jersey and the other state I can't remember.  Make that four state champions when they play Weddington in their conference too.  

Blessed Trinity is the team from GA. Bergen Catholic didn't win a title this season, but they're usually a top 5 team in NJ year in and year out. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Panther2018 said:

carolina forest hs

No idea but I question how good they will be this season.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2020 at 1:58 PM, Ace Newman said:

Yep! I was made aware last week.