Sign in to follow this  
GoodKNIGHT

1A State Championship: Robbinsville 45, Northampton 14

Rate this topic

Looking at both schedules I would put my money on Robbinsville adding another title to the trophy case.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

them running the wishbone, their pass play will be play action to the tight end. The play coach Colvin called TD special, all us old timers know it, I'm sure Dee does also. 

• Like 2

I've been thinking about trying to find some property up your way for a vacation home or cabin. Beautiful country. I always pull for Robbinsville come playoff time. Good luck guys. Bring another one back to the WEST.

• Like 1

I've always pulled for the underdog for some reason. I believe North Hampton has been playing some football here lately... So with that being said,  I'm going with any team from the East win,lose, or draw. I pray all teams have save travels on tomorrow.

• Like 1

Truthfully was there ever any question if someone could beat the Knights. The only question was how bad it would be. Is Robbinsville building large enough for all football and wrestling trophies. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The West has won 5 of the last 6 champions and 4 in a row. I don't see an Eastern team winning 1a in 2020 or 2021 either. If Tarboro make it tob1a that could change thing but I think that is highly unlikely. 

32 minutes ago, Knights said:

The West has won 5 of the last 6 champions and 4 in a row. I don't see an Eastern team winning 1a in 2020 or 2021 either. If Tarboro make it tob1a that could change thing but I think that is highly unlikely. 

I think Tarboro will try to drop down another classification. 

18 hours ago, rville20 said:

We shall see

“Try” is the ridiculous part.  They may lose enough that they fall below subdivided playoff number which is never known until well into the season.