Sign in to follow this  
Chute Boxe Hero

North Moore at Eastern Randolph

Good, good night for the 'Cats.  The girls cruised 57-14 while the guys cruised slightly less (77-44). 

As you can probably guess,  the Lady Cats didn't break much of a sweat. Their defense suffocated North Moore.  Lilly Whitaker, in particular, had a great game on defense.  I felt so bad for the Mustangs point guard.  They just left her on an island.  Forget wins.....I don't see many competitive games in North Moore's future.

The guys game was fun at times.  North Moore kept it close during the first half but never really threatened.  ER's Landon Collins was on fire from beyond the arc.  I think he hit at least five threes.  In the fourth quarter,  Kaeman Marley's alley oop got the crowd hype.  Marley also did a nice job on the boards.  Osiris Ross and #44 (Walden?) had good games as well.  The Cats played a lot of people tonight. 

North Moore wasn't too too bad.  #5's a good ballplayer.  It seemed like he was battling ER by himself at times.  #'s 1 and 21 weren't bad either.  I think they'll finish in the middle of the pack in the YVC.  They'll certainly be more competitive than the girls....

I do want to say that I love the renovations to ER's gym.  It looks much nicer and feels way cooler in there.  I'm also glad that they grabbed a couple of guys from V-Hall to fix the P.A. system between games😎