Sign in to follow this  
336footballer

Asheboro HC Job Update?

I have heard Coach Terry Shankle's name a few times involving that job. He has experience on both sides of the ball, he has spent some time at Northwood High in Pittsboro, and Anson High in Wadesboro. He is definitely an exciting Candidate

9 minutes ago, CoachMike704 said:

I have heard Coach Terry Shankle's name a few times involving that job. He has experience on both sides of the ball, he has spent some time at Northwood High in Pittsboro, and Anson High in Wadesboro. He is definitely an exciting Candidate

Terry Shankle that was at UNC and South Stanly?!?

I believe that Terry Shankle should be considered for this position. I personally think that he is the best fit for schools who are looking to get their football program back on track. Over the years, I have observed that Terry is an outstanding leader for young men, visible and active in the community, and he is an outstanding motivator and mentor. He has been directly trained by the Northwood High School coach that maintains the school record in program wins. Over the last few years, Terry was named the DC and was also able to assist the offense as the OC and QB Coach. It is clear that Terry has excellent experience with coaching both sides of the ball. All in all, I would happily recommend Terry Shankle for this position without any reservation.

Sign in to follow this