Vik-Val 86

East Forsyth 21, Grimsley 20 (4A West Final)

Rate this topic

Interesting with the thoughts on this game. Both teams played early in the season and East Forsyth pulled it out over Grimsley 21-20. Can we see another type of game between the two. 

I feel it's always hard to beat a good team twice, especially when you're more banged up physically than you were the first game.  I think Grimsley has the advantage going in, but to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if either team won this game.  Both teams are exceptional, and both are very well coached. 

• Like 1

I'll give the edge to East Forsyth... Can't take nothing from those whirlers, they're good this year, but I think EF just been a little more battle tested as far as the schedule goes. It'll be another tight one. good luck to both... hopefully the Scots can pull off the win and see one of the two next week in Chapel Hill. In a way I'm kind of  pulling for Grim... ( I live in Greensboro and would love to do a little jaw jacking with my co-workers).

2 hours ago, redstorm said:

East wins by the same score as the first meeting.21-20.Blocked extra point to win the first meeting. Stopped 2pt try to win this game.

Wow the same score. Interesting how this game went . 

Tough game to watch when you see a group of kids playing against the opposing team and the REFS! ...and East definitely has some coaches with questionable characters smh! Classless 

GO CRUSADERS I’m rooting for ya