Sign in to follow this  
GDG

Shelby 42, Burns 14 (2AA West Final)

Rate this topic

Burns was never a threat. Great season Burns. I’ll miss watching Kujuan Pryor tote the rock. That kid is dynamic. Shelby’s running game was impressive. Another state for the trophy case. 

3 minutes ago, shelbyfan said:

Good see u tonight bro

Absolutely sir. Shelby guys are my favorite posters. The machine keeps pumping. Tonight was the championship.

Wow what a night of HS football. Got to go to see Shelby at Shelby for my first time. Nice stadium, great fans and atmosphere for HS football. Good to meet you GDG. Also found out the outcome of Catholic n Kings Mountain game. That game will be one for the ages. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, shelbyfan said:

What u think of Shelby Vik-val 86

Really nice. Also I meant to say that the concession was awesome with great food. Congratulations to Shelby for the win.

You nailed the game plan Shelbyfan1. I never would have thought Shelby would dominate the game running the ball. LOL. Even put a receiver in backfield a bunch in the wildcat. Crazy how good that offensive line is. I love those trench guys. They played great.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After a long drive back I can tell my mind is not clear on posting. I should have brought up more about the Shelby game but just trying to wind down. Also I was impressed with the stadium and the way the crowds got into it. 

• Thanks 1

Recap: Burns Mistakes, Burns couldn't Run, Burns got Dominated on the Line, Burns gave up too many SACKS etc in this game ...Shelby was the better team all night long. Burns had a fine season n have some great player like Pryor n all but Pryor cant be the only player you use all night long. Burns was 1 sided in first half which was all runs for the most part then 2nd half all passing for most part being down 2-3 TDs. 

SHELBY D is Legit! Shelby control this game! 

Best Referee Crew I have seen but both had their fair share of penalties but Overall a FINE GAME , Great Atmosphere and First time being at Shelby was a GREAT experience 

• Like 2