Mr.Blue&Gray

Reidsville 63, West Stokes 13 (2A West Final)

Rate this topic

West Stokes seems to be making a suprising run this year in the Play-Offs. They lost 3 of their games early in the season to South Stokes, MT Airy,  East Surry. Will they have enough to beat Reidsville? I would have to favor Reidsville until proven. Reidsville 30-7 West Sokes. Any thoughts?

West Stokes taking the dub. Hard work and dedication always prevails. This season they have had ups and downs but overall they never quit and kept playing hard. Y'all witnessed it get them this far and y'all are about to see it get them to states. That's on slime.

It will take a catastrophic meltdown for Reidsville not to play for the state title. West Stokes is trending up again but this is not the year. As long as Teague is the Rams coach its always been pedal to floor with the opening play. 

• Like 1

West Stokes is senior dominated as far as skill positions go. So this is the year in King. The Wildcats have come together impressively after the slow start and could give Reidsville problems with their passing attack.

I figured reidsville would win but I didn't figure it would be a 50 point beat down after how close Brevard played y'all, congrats to Reidville and good luck in the Championship, I'd say the real 2a championship would be between Shelby and Reidsville this year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MHHS09 said:

I figured reidsville would win but I didn't figure it would be a 50 point beat down after how close Brevard played y'all, congrats to Reidville and good luck in the Championship, I'd say the real 2a championship would be between Shelby and Reidsville this year.

I think that can probably be attributed to the fact that Brevard had a better defense than West Stokes

6 hours ago, bc11 said:

I think that can probably be attributed to the fact that Brevard had a better defense than West Stokes

But at the same time I think West Stokes and Brevard would be a close game. I think Brevard had a good game plan against Reidsville, but I think the score could have been worse.