Sign in to follow this  
GDG

Kujuan Pryor Burns High

Rate this topic

What I witnessed Friday night was special. Pryor ran for 431 yards per the Hickory Daily Record. He carried the ball 42 times with most going up the middle to start the play. Pryor is 5’7” and 150 pounds of pure talent. He had another 70 yards called back for blocking penalties. Left the game mid fourth quarter with the game out of reach or he may have set a single game record. I wish he would have gotten a chance at the record.

One of the most impressive things that stood out was he never took a big hit. Hibriten is one of the best defensive teams in 2A. This was not against a bad team as Hibriten is no less than a top five team. On one play 8 Panthers players touched the young man and he rambled for 50 yards. His ability to stop and go is amazing and the little European basketball bunny hop he does leaves defenders with collapsed ankles. His field vision is the best I have ever seen in a lifetime. Against the great Shelby defense in a loss he still had 160 yards. Had many games not been blowouts Pryor would have rushed for 3000 yards this season.

You cannot prepare for Pryor. If he gets 2 yards forward the line of scrimmage he does crazy stuff with his hips and feet. North Lincoln is a very good team but they will not shut him down. He doesn’t get tired. It’s fun to watch a small kid run up the gut for long gains. I’ll be at North Lincoln Friday night to see two great teams battle for the right to play for a western title. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sounds like a Tarik Cohen type of player who has succeeded at NC A&T and with the Chicago Bears. It's rare for a running back that size to play on Sundays but it can happen occasionally. 

He could be Barry Sanders love child. There will be no secrets come Friday. No hiding what Burns will do. Everybody knows but can’t do a thing about it.

Load the box? They did. He makes loading the box a bad idea. If he gets a 2 foot sliver of real estate he slides thru like mouse thru a crack contorting his body like a hot blonde on Dancing With the Stars. He’s the Usher of high school football. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BleedBurnsBlue said:

It was nice meeting you this past Friday GDG. Glad you got to see our boy Pryor have a career night. 

Like wise BBB. Love those Cleveland County guys. You guys have a special team. The best football County in North Carolina. Three of four schools still in the race for a state championship. I’ll see you Friday in Pumpkin Center. 

4 minutes ago, GDG said:

Like wise BBB. Love those Cleveland County guys. You guys have a special team. The best football County in North Carolina. Three of four schools still in the race for a state championship. I’ll see you Friday in Pumpkin Center. 

Man, I wish I could make it but I'll be out of town. Hopefully I'll see you in Round 4. 

With this game with Burns n North Lincoln.  I know about Burns speed with Pryor. What Kind of speed will N. Lincoln have. In compassion who will had the fastest team. This game is on my hit list to go to.