Sign in to follow this  
Chris Hughes

Richmond 35, Myers Park 32 (3rd Round Final)

Rate this topic

One thing I haven't seen talked about is the size difference.  It appeared the big bodies of Richmond started to take it's toll on MP in the second half.  Also Richmond blitzed a lot more and sacked Maye several times. 

2 hours ago, Fatboy said:

One thing I haven't seen talked about is the size difference.  It appeared the big bodies of Richmond started to take it's toll on MP in the second half.  Also Richmond blitzed a lot more and sacked Maye several times. 

I thought it was the scheme and adjustments much more than the size!

Richmonds size did seem to help and wear on the MP players by the 4th quarter.....THEY LOOKED REALLY TIRED WALKING OFF THE FIELD IN THE 4TH.....Great adjustments by both the OC and DC from Richmond at the half break ...Great job as B POINTED OUT, BY THOSE  COACHES AND STAFFS...

When we were down 21-7 it would have been easy to fold up, especially what some said was the best offense in the state......Great job by the Offense to respond...I think our Defense seeing the offense respond played a big part in getting them fired up...They really feed  off of each other....Thats what we want...When one group slips the other responds ...That is a WINNING FORMULA....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 704cougarsdad said:

APB for Kokie and antiperspirant. Havent been seen since black friday massacre in rockingham. I think kokie is back on nc preps now.

Add Liverrust to this bulletin. His phone,, desktop, and laptop must be down at the same time

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 704cougarsdad said:

APB for Kokie and antiperspirant. Havent been seen since black friday massacre in rockingham. I think kokie is back on nc preps now.

Seen that happening a mile away lmao. 

• Like 1

On 12/3/2019 at 12:50 PM, raider1 said:

Richmonds size did seem to help and wear on the MP players by the 4th quarter.....THEY LOOKED REALLY TIRED WALKING OFF THE FIELD IN THE 4TH.....Great adjustments by both the OC and DC from Richmond at the half break ...Great job as B POINTED OUT, BY THOSE  COACHES AND STAFFS...

And then there was one major mometum loss that messed MP up when Drake Maye passed the ball to Muhammad somewhere past the 50 yard line and then I saw the ball come out on the ground and Richmond recovered it.  My heart sunk...that place literally erupted (Raider fans) that one turnover ruined our chances.