Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Blue&Gray

Tarboro 49, North Rowan 0 (3rd Round Final)

Rate this topic

Anytime you can score 10 tds with 9 different players not many teams have answers for that kinda team....Well TARBORO is that team and nobody in the great state of North Carolina will have an answer for this powerhouse team!!!! I predict the usual running clock at halftime

TARBORO 58 - North Rowan 0.....okay I'll give them 8

Tarboro wins by whatever they want to "0." Running clock after the half. North Rowan was the best of the worst. The YVC is quite possibly the worst conference in all of NCHSAA. And the stats prove it. 

North Rowan doesn't stand a chance.  I'll give em a field goal.  There driving from Spencer to Tarboro for one field goal shake hands and board the bus back for another three hour long drive.  

7 hours ago, Mr.Blue&Gray said:

I am sure this might have already been discuss. Since Tarboro dropped down to 1A in 2013. The only 1A School that beat them were Wallace Rose Hills and James Kenan out of Duplin County.

Wow and Tarboro used to be 3A back in the 90s.  Same with Southwest Edgecombe till they went to 2A.  Since downsizing Edgecombe County has respectable football teams that make great competition whether you play Tarboro, North Edgecombe or Southwest Edgecombe.