Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Dreboy

Teams causing bracket confusion

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Who are the teams/games who’s wins or losses tonight,  will cause havoc for playoff pairing? Anyone playing their way in or out of playoffs tonight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The CPC in general!  You have Vance and Hough battling for the final auto berth in the I-Meck.  Green Hope, Panther Creek and Jordan are all tied in 1st going into tonight. Panther Creek and Jordan play each other.  Green Hope defeated both teams so as long as Green Hope wins, they are the 1 seed. Grimsley has to win to secure their 1 seed. Wake Forest and Heritage are playing for their conference championship tonight. Apex Friendship and Garner are playing for the final auto berth in their conference. Richmond and Scotland are playing for a potential conference championship.  A LOT going on in 4A tonight. 

Overhills, Page, West Charlotte and RJ Reynolds are all on the bubble.  Also on the bubble is Pine Forest, South Central, Millbrook, and Garner.  It could be an entertaining night of high school football!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

South Piedmont conference. Possible three-way tie for second place. Kannapolis, Cox Mill and Central Cabarrus could all tied for second place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 84k said:

South Piedmont conference. Possible three-way tie for second place. Kannapolis Cox Milland Central Cabarrus could all tied for second place.

If that draw occurs, it will likely amount to a draw for a home playoff game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buddy Amerson said:

If that draw occurs, it will likely amount to a draw for a home playoff game. 

100% correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eagles 1313 said:

The CPC in general!  You have Vance and Hough battling for the final auto berth in the I-Meck.  Green Hope, Panther Creek and Jordan are all tied in 1st going into tonight. Panther Creek and Jordan play each other.  Green Hope defeated both teams so as long as Green Hope wins, they are the 1 seed. Grimsley has to win to secure their 1 seed. Wake Forest and Heritage are playing for their conference championship tonight. Apex Friendship and Garner are playing for the final auto berth in their conference. Richmond and Scotland are playing for a potential conference championship.  A LOT going on in 4A tonight. 

Overhills, Page, West Charlotte and RJ Reynolds are all on the bubble.  Also on the bubble is Pine Forest, South Central, Millbrook, and Garner.  It could be an entertaining night of high school football!

Let's hope we take care of business. We historically dont play good at Hough. Let's see tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Don Hines said:

Brown has not been good on these draws...Willie Nelson singing On the Road again!

 

Hope I'm wrong!

 Yep, we don't do good on these draws. Hope we and NWC wins and somehow Robinson beats Cabarrus we would get the 2 seed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

   IF NW gets pushed into the 3AA instead  of 3A,   i believe that would put all 4 teams coming out of the SPC in 3AA,  with Kannapolis finishing 4th now being a 4th seed it wouldn't be good to get left out all together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think all teams that finish third or lower in a conference are a wild card regardless of their sub class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jacks2start said:

   IF NW gets pushed into the 3AA instead  of 3A,   i believe that would put all 4 teams coming out of the SPC in 3AA,  with Kannapolis finishing 4th now being a 4th seed it wouldn't be good to get left out all together.

They should all be 3AA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×