Sign in to follow this  
scots roll

Richmond @ Scotland

Rate this topic

Here we go!!! Scots and Raiders do it again. Can the Scots pull the upset or will Richmond roll like most people think? One thing for sure, Pate Stadium will be packed and there will definitely be some wood laid in this one. GO SCOTS!!!!!

I dont like the word hate, but I do like the word DISLIKE A BUNCH ON THAT PARTICULAR NIGHT...Much respect when the game is over...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, raider1 said:

I dont like the word hate, but I do like the word DISLIKE A BUNCH ON THAT PARTICULAR NIGHT...Much respect when the game is over...

Well i just find it interesting how some people take it so seriously like my friend who is a Scotland fan said He doesn't like wearing anything Green 

• Haha 1

I said at the first  of the year this team could not win it all....This team has improved , to the point , I actually think under the right situations they could win it all.....That being , no major injuries as number 1.......I will say this , we will face the stiffest competition we have faced this Friday night....I know from experience that all odds go out the window in this game...As for the people who love High School football, this game has to be on your bucket list.....Hard for me to make a guess , but I will say if the Raiders dont turn it over , they win the game....Can the Scots stop the high pressure offense of the Raiders, and can the Raiders defense stop the running game of the Scots....I give the kicking edge to the Raiders.....Other special teams about even....May the best team win, and hopefully no injuries either way , with a State Championship chance possibility to both teams...

• Like 1

The Hate is just on this night and anytime football is brought up. Besides that, it’s Mad Luv between the two communities. 

• Like 1

I am offering to get tickets for those "outside the area" like myself"  I will be going through Hamlet tomorrow, but I will be there by 5:30 Friday, so you would have to meet me in the line to get in.  Let me know soon!  I am getting the tickets tomorrow.