Sign in to follow this  
Pisgah Bears

Brevard at Pisgah

Rate this topic

It should be a good game on the river this Friday, expect a big crowd. Both teams have really good defenses. Thought the Conference championship was decided in Canton when Smoky beat my Bears. Blue Devils proved me wrong, which put the Bears back in the hunt. If Bears win three-way tie for first , Brevard wins they win conference.Think my Bears win in a close won.Bears by 3.

• Like 1

Just like it used to be. Final game of the season boils down to the Blue Devils and the Bears. This has and continues to be one of the very best rivalries in WNC. This game has the makings of a true “slug fest” that many fans over the years are accustomed to from both of these teams. Combine the fact it may snow and they are playing on the river makes it all more better. Can’t say much more than that. Should be a dandy.

• Like 2

Pisgah beat Mountain Heritage who beat Brevard. Brevard beat Smoky who beat Pisgah. Both teams played a close game against Hendersonville. The only real difference I see against common opponents is Brevard struggled somewhat with Franklin for a half. Whereas we dominated the Panthers from the the time the Mill Whistle sounded. I think the top three teams from the Mountain six are pretty close. We have played really good at times this year. Our play against Mountain Heritage was nearly flawless, and last week we looked really good also. Can't wait. GO BEARS! 

• Like 2

Sounding like hell of a good game in canton that's gonna lead to a draw for playoff seeding. Gonna be a luck of draw now. Regardless been an exciting season and good luck to each team in the playoffs

The Brevard Blue Devils were plenty good. They gave us a great game. We won the turnover battle and that was a difference maker. Their coach has really brought them back into a competitive team, especially when compared to just a few years ago. Congratulations to the Pisgah players and coaches for getting another winning season, and conference championship, for both Varsity and JV.