Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Blue&Gray

Crest vs Kings Mountain

Rate this topic

This is going to be a good one. Crest is coming around at the right time. Could be a close game. My picks Kings Mountain by 7. But wouldn’t surprise me to see Crest pull this one out. 

Still have to consider KM the favorite. They have an outstanding team. The run that Crest is on has coincided with the play of the o-line and some position changes on D. The boys upfront have been getting it done. Ruff and Graham are also playing at a very high level. Hopefully Crest gets a couple of injured guys back for this one too. Going to be a good old fashioned Cleveland County slugfest.

• Like 1

Kings Mtn could beat Crest badly or it will be a nail biting night to the end. Consistent pressure on the KM QB is a must for them to win. If I were Eddins I would watch one game film and one only. The Hunter Huss game.

Crest 40 - 34 final. What a ballgame!! Crest has really played a lot better the second half of the season. KM has a ton of talent. Hopefully we can win a few playoff games. 

Great win for the Chargers. This team has come a long way since the 2-2 start. Folks were talking about it being a down year and Crest was going to be lucky to win 5 games.  A big shout out to Coach Eddins, his staff, and all the players for their hard work and dedication this year.

Congrats to Coach. He's a hell of a good one. If the Crest lunatic fringe fans will give the man a chance and not run the man off he will win you some titles. 

• Like 1