Sign in to follow this  
KoKie34

Hickory Ridge @ Myers Park

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, 704cougarsdad said:

Theres no malice or pissyness  with me my friend I jus gave an observation. Like I said if ur not this person then it's no worries. Have a good day my friend!!

absolutely will! Everyday above ground is a good day! you do the same!

3 minutes ago, Dreboy said:

Still don't understand why yall give this any energy. Once exposed, all post, comments and questions from that way should just fall on deaf's ears. Acknowledgement is the biggest form of flattery otherwise your just admitting that your really enjoying the back in forth on the low.

I find him entertaining.  

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Wrigley said:

I find him entertaining.  

The same but on the other side I'm like why?? My mom always told me if u try 2 figure crazy people out they will drive you crazy (referencing s2v2).

• Haha 1

Just now, 704cougarsdad said:

My mom always told me if u try 2 figure crazy people out they will drive you crazy (referencing s2v2).

NO DOUBT!!!!

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Antithesis said:

or does the Cougar have your tongue?

So Drake Maye is a whole 6'4" and both of his brothers are 6'7". Meaning that Drake is not done growing. Only a Junior and a year to go, to grow, and to shine. He is just like his Father and Brother playing at the High Power 5 level. Where can you go in NC and watch a quarterback with a quick, smooth, and intermediate throws? No where but at Myers Park. He will become a top NFL Draft Pick

1 minute ago, KoKie34 said:

So Drake Maye is a whole 6'4" and both of his brothers are 6'7". Meaning that Drake is not done growing. Only a Junior and a year to go, to grow, and to shine. He is just like his Father and Brother playing at the High Power 5 level. Where can you go in NC and watch a quarterback with a quick, smooth, and intermediate throws? No where but at Myers Park. He will become a top NFL Draft Pick

now 6'5 and growing

21 minutes ago, 704cougarsdad said:

The same but on the other side I'm like why?? My mom always told me if u try 2 figure crazy people out they will drive you crazy (referencing s2v2).

He is a troll. Low self esteem anti social behavior. My guess is probably very intelligent but never was able to fit in and so he hides behind multiple screen names and tries to both " fit in" and cause disruption. Sadly it is how he experiences joy.

I have come here for years to talk HS football. Dont mind some occasional trash talk in good fun and while they have shrunk in size you still get some real football talk here.

I have met Kokie/S2V2/etc, etc. He is exactly what you would expect. He cant talk football and you cant talk trash because he just picks another screen name and team. Trust me, if MP loses in playoffs he turns up next year as a fan of another team and the trolling cycle just continues. 

So.....I am gonna just continue to have fun with him. Kinda like watching a trained seal bounce a ball on his nose...lol. Fun but harmless.

At some point like he always does he will get frustrated and decide to post something truly inflammatory like his racist rant on NC Preps last year and Chris will ban him. He will then create a new screen and bounce his little ball on his nose elsewhere. 

When you guys were playing ball in HS and College S2V2 was that kid who tried to be your friend by stealing your cleats. Harmless but annoying. 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Antithesis said:

now 6'5 and growing

33 minutes ago, KoKie34 said:

Yall sound like college scouts lol

The other thing that is funny is the number of coaches , especially asst coaches who post on here undercover. They want to act like all this back and forth doesnt bother them but here they are..... going back and forth..Lol

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Antithesis said:

now 6'5 and growing

Charles Kelly and Steve Sarkisian locked in on Drake as the finest heading into Alabama January 2021. Bryce Young will be a year ahead of Drake. Many recruiting analysts are stating Young is the best quarterback prospect in the country. Drake is considered the 2021 highly touted committed prospect.

Big decisions

1 hour ago, Wrigley said:

The other thing that is funny is the number of coaches , especially asst coaches who post on here undercover. They want to act like all this back and forth doesnt bother them but here they are..... going back and forth..Lol

Jus seen Trenton uncommitted from Auburn...so is he staying instate or going somewhere else? Clemson calling?

2 minutes ago, 704cougarsdad said:

Jus seen Trenton uncommitted from Auburn...so is he staying instate or going somewhere else? Clemson calling?

maybe the Heels are calling

7 minutes ago, 704cougarsdad said:

Most likely the Heels.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 704cougarsdad said:

Gotta give Dre Bly props...that cat can flat out recruit!

Tommy Thigpen

9 hours ago, 704cougarsdad said:

Gotta give Dre Bly props...that cat can flat out recruit!

If he does go to UNC then they need to close the deal with Echols the following year. Would be fun too watch.

1 hour ago, Wrigley said:

If he does go to UNC then they need to close the deal with Echols the following year. Would be fun too watch.

I think hes going there or continue wear orange...Venables wants him badly