Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Blue&Gray

Hunter Huss at Crest

Rate this topic

Long time a coming for Huss. They sucked for a long time. Then McKoy rallies the sled dogs and contends deep in the 2A playoffs. Crest is a traditional power but have made no moves under new management. Are they limited by the offensive schemes or talent? Have they had bad recruitment years? Burns is a top 2A state team. Hmmmm. LOL.

I’d love to make a prediction but my picks have not turned out well. 

All a team can ask for is a chance to play in meaningful games in Oct and Nov. Crest is getting that chance. Chargers have improved as the year has progressed but they will have to play their best game of the year to stay with Huss.

5 minutes ago, GDG said:

That’s a crazy conference. The Big South is a tough bunch.

If Crest chokes this game away I swear....

Crest is so different week to week. Big win by the Chargers after Huss pulls the upset over Kings Mtn last week. 

4 minutes ago, GDG said:

Crest is so different week to week. Big win by the Chargers after Huss pulls the upset over Kings Mtn last week. 

Yes... They need consistency.

Great win for Crest tonight. OL continues to get better and TJ Ruff had a monster game.  The guys playing both ways just kept fighting. They would make it to the sidelines, down some mustard, and head right back out there. Congrats to Coach Eddins and the Chargers who still have a shot at a Big South title.

Also good job by the Crest crowd. Had the Sid rocking tonight.