Sign in to follow this  
hhs_redscare0206

Franklin @ Hendo

Rate this topic

I see Franklin is not having the best year to start. Have they changed coaches, philosophies, personnel etc? They are usually very competitive but seem to be struggling right now. I know that my bearcats need to get it going and fast. Offensively it just isn't as crisp as it usually tends to be. Not sure what the reason for it is, but whatever it is, I hope they got it figured out over the bye. Defensively, the team is nasty!!!!! Playing well and holding teams down, just have to to get the offense clicking. Good news is we played a fairly tough non conference schedule and split, had a  bye and now we are on to the games that mean the most....conference. Hopefully my bearcats will come out ready to play some good football in front of the homecoming crowd!!!!

• Thanks 1

Everything's the same at Franklin they are just painfully young. It's almost like a JV squad playing there. Only three Seniors and very few experienced players on the field.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Paul Graham said:

Everything's the same at Franklin they are just painfully young. It's almost like a JV squad playing there. Only three Seniors and very few experienced players on the field.

Dang that sucks for now. They will be better for it in the long haul but as of now, that hurts.

• Thanks 1

Franklin will be back next year (and the next), I have absolute confidence in Coach Brooks and staff.  There's nobody there that could do a better job with the lack of talent at this point. 

The Franklin JV team was impressive. Really quick rb. Accurate QB. Huge wr. I agree they should be improved over the next couple of years.

Go Mountaineers 

• Thanks 1