Coach Floyd

Washington County (Plymouth) vs Pamlico Monday

Rate this topic

I'll be there tonight I think it'll be a shootout 🔥🔥 Washington county better watch out for that RB for pamilco county I will say Washington county 46 pamilco 38

We know about him. Ask him what the scrimmage was like during the summer. However, he may have turned it up a notch. Pray that everyone have safe travels and for the safety of the players. 

• Like 1

Tank ran wild on them with 4 TD's and a boatload of yards. Canes win. 

At least ya'll stopped him in the scrimmage. 

2 minutes ago, Mr.Blue&Gray said:

Score

Pamlico won 42-41 after falling behind 34-20 with 2 min left in 3Q. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Coach Floyd said:

Good game bro. How many points yall bears scored against d h conley again?

Wasn’t my team, bro. I just gave insight to what Tank did, like I said he would.

My team is starting 17 underclassmen along with a new coaching staff under a new system. I know how much we scored against Havelock and Jacksonville. Rather have a letdown in October than November. I’ll take 5-1, errday. 

If y’all play Tank next year, hit me up and I’ll give ya some pointers, bro.  

Lol...I said the same thing. If we see them in the playoffs, it may be different. Oh yea, i have a few notes i could share with you as well..lol

3 minutes ago, Vikingpride said:

Ready to see him in person In a few weeks when they come to Tarboro 

They’re far off from last year. Game will be over by the 1Q. But happy to see them bounce back the last few weeks after a rough start to the season. 

1 hour ago, GoodKNIGHT said:

Wow...thanks for the film..It did prove something to me.

The Big 3 in the SMC would have a running clock against either of these teams..its not even close.

Pamlico is very down from last year. Lost their QB, #2 RB and most importantly, the HC. Nice to see them battling after a tough start of the season. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tyler12 said:

Pamlico is very down from last year. Lost their QB, #2 RB and most importantly, the HC. Nice to see them battling after a tough start of the season. 

That’s sadly a trend for Pamlico as an ex player (c/o 18). Freshman year 14-15 we had a great team with an all-state DT and WR projected to go at least regionals, receiver gets hurt we get taken out in the 2nd round. The HC at the time Kevin yost leaves, then Coach Nowell arrives my sophomore yr 15-16 most of the upperclassmen didn’t like him which lead us to a 1st round exit. That’s currently going on with the new HC, there’s like 5-6 players of my knowledge not playing right now bc of the HC change. But if history repeats itself, Coach Cook is gonna breed a group of players that are gonna take in his coaching like class of 18 and 19 did with Coach Nowell. (And if by any chance you search this up on maxpreps and see the 2017 season that was my junior year and we had like 2 seniors and the team was really young😂😭)

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Hurri said:

That’s sadly a trend for Pamlico as an ex player (c/o 18). Freshman year 14-15 we had a great team with an all-state DT and WR projected to go at least regionals, receiver gets hurt we get taken out in the 2nd round. The HC at the time Kevin yost leaves, then Coach Nowell arrives my sophomore yr 15-16 most of the upperclassmen didn’t like him which lead us to a 1st round exit. That’s currently going on with the new HC, there’s like 5-6 players of my knowledge not playing right now bc of the HC change. But if history repeats itself, Coach Cook is gonna breed a group of players that are gonna take in his coaching like class of 18 and 19 did with Coach Nowell. (And if by any chance you search this up on maxpreps and see the 2017 season that was my junior year and we had like 2 seniors and the team was really young😂😭)

Change is hard but often times needed. New Bern was better for it and I know Pamlico will be, too. 

The 1A title belongs to the west, that's just the facts. The east will slip in a team every now and then and steal it, but that's just a temporary thing, the title is going west again.