Sign in to follow this  
KoKie34

Butler @ Myers Park

Rate this topic

13 minutes ago, Antithesis said:

What you don't know is that you're calling someone with a much higher level of knowledge than you or me clueless. I don't give away information that's not my own, but was shared with me. . 

Totally Laughable. You think you are so high and mighty! Go to bed I'm sure your husband misses you! 

So you don't know? You're just relaying information that was shared with you? Gotcha! Something like a messenger Boy. Ok ok!  Interesting! :o 

43 minutes ago, BlueDevilsBiggestFan said:

So I guess we need to change this forum name to Work7 vs Antithesis 

He better hope Myers Park brings home the prize after all that chatter and energy he has about them. If not! I'm going to show up at every last one of his shifts at Jack and the Box stalking him. :lol:

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, work7 said:

He better hope Myers Park brings home the prize after all that chatter and energy he has about them. If not! I'm going to show up at every last one of his shifts at Jack and the Box stalking him. :lol:

well he may spit in your food then if u order any and we dont need that 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, KoKie34 said:

You have no authority what so ever whether anything goes left, right, up or down.

Please explain what is so psychological about my statement?

It helps when you have players like Porter Rooks, Cameron Roseman, and Parker Mendenhall. These are three key players taking their team through adversity because it is part of the game. They have committed to endless rep workouts in the spring and the winter not to only get strong but to build the family. They live up to their standard so they can become 3% better during every practice. Communication is key and MP conducts this very well.

Wow.....spring and summer workouts gets you better physically and with team chemistry but when it gets to be November how you have been challenged as a squad in game situations is the difference. Most of us have seen this year after year. MP has talent no doubt but they will not be challenged just like last year until the playoffs. Hopefully this year in the second half of a playoff game when they get hit in the mouth they react differently. History says until you challenge yourself in season the result ends up not being good. 

MP is Better, Stronger, and Faster. You can beat anybody, anywhere and beat the crap out of the next opponent. I dont have a Disco but we will be dancing soon.

So lets see History tells me in 2018 MC was dunking 40, 50, 60 and even 77 points up against the biggest team in NC and then SLAM MC gets punched in the mouth and Hough only allows them to score 7 small little buckets. CHOKED

So lets see History also tells me in 2017 it gets worse as we travel backwards. On this particular season MC dunked single digits, 20, 30, even 50 buckets and the SLAM MC choked and punched in the mouth by the 4th. Wake Forest at their Lunch and Dinner and I believe Wake Forest took their bus. MC scored "0". Didnt even show up. CHOKED

So lets see History also tells me in 2016 it gets sadder as we continue to travel backwards. On this particular season MC dunked single digits, 20, even 60 buckets and the SLAM MC got their ears bitten not by Tyson but yet rather by Butler. Only scoring 28 points in the second round. CHOKED

MC folks talk all that Hot Diggity Dog crap all season long and they just dont know when to shut their trap. MC can go the 4th round fr 100 years, I gives a crap. But if they do not win, then the fact stands. They CHOKED

You can drop 70 on everyone. You can win all the conferences, and you can win all the playoffs you want, but what everyone is going to remember at the end of the day when the season is all over is YOUR MOUTH.

4th year is on Deck.

Yet your squad has the same amount of Championships as Hopewell, Garinger and the Queen City co-Ed flag football team.   The big donut. Zero!  Show me your ring or STFU! 😂😂😂

C5F2BE52-9D19-44C4-9AD6-6DBE8B8A535D.jpeg

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, KoKie34 said:

MP is Better, Stronger, and Faster. You can beat anybody, anywhere and beat the crap out of the next opponent. I dont have a Disco but we will be dancing soon.

So lets see History tells me in 2018 MC was dunking 40, 50, 60 and even 77 points up against the biggest team in NC and then SLAM MC gets punched in the mouth and Hough only allows them to score 7 small little buckets. CHOKED

So lets see History also tells me in 2017 it gets worse as we travel backwards. On this particular season MC dunked single digits, 20, 30, even 50 buckets and the SLAM MC choked and punched in the mouth by the 4th. Wake Forest at their Lunch and Dinner and I believe Wake Forest took their bus. MC scored "0". Didnt even show up. CHOKED

So lets see History also tells me in 2016 it gets sadder as we continue to travel backwards. On this particular season MC dunked single digits, 20, even 60 buckets and the SLAM MC got their ears bitten not by Tyson but yet rather by Butler. Only scoring 28 points in the second round. CHOKED

MC folks talk all that Hot Diggity Dog crap all season long and they just dont know when to shut their trap. MC can go the 4th round fr 100 years, I gives a crap. But if they do not win, then the fact stands. They CHOKED

You can drop 70 on everyone. You can win all the conferences, and you can win all the playoffs you want, but what everyone is going to remember at the end of the day when the season is all over is YOUR MOUTH.

4th year is on Deck.

1 minute ago, work7 said:

Yet your squad has the same amount of Championships as Hopewell, Garinger and the Queen City co-Ed flag football team.   The big donut. Zero!  Show me your ring or STFU! 😂😂😂

C5F2BE52-9D19-44C4-9AD6-6DBE8B8A535D.jpeg

Stop living your yesterday and begin living your today.

I dont what to know about what you did the past few years. I want to know what you can do for me today

36 minutes ago, KoKie34 said:

Stop living your yesterday and begin living your today.

I dont what to know about what you did the past few years. I want to know what you can do for me today

Oh ok! 5-0-1 with the toughest schedule in the Carolinas.  What you got? Besides our guys are 3% better  at practice? 😂 

You don’t want to know what the Creek has done the past few years, but you trolled a year by year break down, what they’ve done the last 3 years? You went back in the past, but stopped at the 3peat State Championships?  That makes sense!  Very Trolling of you! 😂

What you can do for me today is put extra chili on my hotdog. Bring me back a water. Preferably Spring water. 😂

• Like 1

If I remember correctly, MP is 0-4 Against the IMeck in the Playoffs in the last 5 years? Losing to Hough, Vance twice, and MC. 

• Haha 1

I dont see why this is turning into a Mallard Creek forum ......... Mallard Creek and Wake Forest are both KINGS of the 4AA level until someone else PROVES *Note: Recent years* and all of their TITLES and all that MC and WF have done Speaks for themselves if u dont believe so. I think Many would love to see MP vs MC but I will say Even if MP beats MC i think it would be FEW and Far in-between and Biggest ex of that is Hough - Has Hough beaten MC - YES but has MC usually Dominate that series - YEP "

Even Butler - Butler and MC consistently has battled back and forth but MC has pretty much taken control of that series but year in and out its one of the best games to watch bc that game is always close and competitive (Yes ik there been some blowouts in there). Butler isnt the butler of ole anyway. 

Myers Park vs Butler is a good match up but Myers Park "SHOULD" and Key word Should win this contest but like i said before Butler will fight till the end and Butler is one of the toughest groups u will face and Butler has a solid HC. MP hasn't face anyone as tough as butler thus far this season. 

If u wanna compare MC, BUTLER , MP opponents:
Butler: Opponent record is : 20-15-1 (their first 3 game were on the road. also yes RR/Prov were their weaker games but overall a SOLID opponent record with Porter Ridge, Richmond, Creek, Hough) 

Mallard Creek Opponent record = 22-12-1, We know who they faced and prob. the toughest schedule in NC. 

Myers Park Opponent record: 10-29 (*Best win for MP is currently 5-2 Olympic and 3-3 Hough*) MP has played 3 teams that are currently Winless. 

• Like 1

Think it's amazing that this Kokie guy has shown up out of nowhere here and S2V2 is suddenly gone dark on NC Preps.

Probably just a coincidence. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Wrigley said:

Think it's amazing that this Kokie guy has shown up out of nowhere here and S2V2 is suddenly gone dark on NC Preps.

Probably just a coincidence. 

He/She still has the same ignorant football knowledge. 

Rah! Rah! Rah! The boys are doing extra reps & building a family. The communication with the coaches is State of the Art. Just last week Little Tommy helped an Old Lady cross the street. Mikey saved a squirrel from a pack of wolves 😂😂😂 WTH?

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, KoKie34 said:

4th year is on Deck.

1 hour ago, work7 said:

He/She still has the same ignorant football knowledge. 

Rah! Rah! Rah! The boys are doing extra reps & building a family. The communication with the coaches is State of the Art. Just last week Little Tommy helped an Old Lady cross the street. Mikey saved a squirrel from a pack of wolves 😂😂😂 WTH?

Listen here Mallard Creek Tranny

I already told you Your Mouth is going to hit your Lola rear end.

Now I have told you numerous times to change your profile from Female to Male. You do know Popeyes, McDonalds, nor Subway have a "Female/Male" rest area.

I will say this. Dutch Fork will win a Championship in 2019 before Mallard Creek gets on the Backpay  Championship list for 2016.

Remember that Myers Park has outscored their opponent 341-31 in 2019

Just like the other sights you were kicked off of, when  someone questions Myers Park strength of schedule, you make it about Mallard Creek?

Why is this Kooky34? Are you and Antichrist a team? You both keep calling me Lola. 😂 Be Nice!

31 minutes ago, KoKie34 said:

Listen here Mallard Creek Tranny

I already told you Your Mouth is going to hit your Lola rear end.

Now I have told you numerous times to change your profile from Female to Male. You do know Popeyes, McDonalds, nor Subway have a "Female/Male" rest area.

I will say this. Dutch Fork will win a Championship in 2019 before Mallard Creek gets on the Backpay  Championship list for 2016.

Remember that Myers Park has outscored their opponent 341-31 in 2019

10-22

So lers break this down what could have they have done different???

1. Throw to the check down? Yeah it would have worked initially but around midpoint of the 3rd quarter that O line started leaking like a faucet. Is Maye confident in getting that throw off with a defender in his face without getting blasted...ball tipped or like drew brees hitting his hand on a helmet??? Idk?

2. Run the ball more? Well its obvious that wouldn't have worked. At that point I  think Maye was the top rusher being that he ran for the 1st score. Do u trust ur QB to scramble so much plus the opposite team has the DPOY roaming the middle? Not in the I meck but the defensive MVP of the state??

3, so what's left? Put Bowick or Muhammad at wildcat? Them ur putting Maye on the sideline how does his confidence handle that? Will he b the same when he comes back in? Maybe some things that b done maybe this online coach cam tell us...I have no idea.

All this strength of schedule n how much a team scored I went back n took a look at our opponents n how their record is so far n the points we scored n gave up:

15-14-1 (so meck 0-7 l, thanx south meck for accounting for half of our opponents losses smh) heritage is 4-1 n won the Va state championship last yr. Huss is 4-1 n even hopewell is better than they have been in a couple yrs @ 2-4. 

182-31 (we haven't gave up over 21pts since Hough 2017. Played 3 state champions (1-2 record) n 2 of those we loss came down to the last play and one of those was in the state championship vs a team that at the time didn't lose a game n 3 yrs.

So all you arrogant ass Myers Park bandwagon fans what the hell have yall done lately? Beat an overrated n down Butler team that haven't been right since WE BEAT THEM ALONG WITH YALL IN 2016. BEAT A DOWN HOUGH TEAM THAT WE BEAT TWICE AND ONE OF THOSE TIMES WE BLEW THEM OUT BACK WHEN THEY WERE ACTUALLY GOOD!!! Beat a young Richmond county team that if yall played today ...who wins??

So my point is stay in your lane...b humble enjoy the ride. Because now isnt the goal...playing in December in Wallace wade is...

• Like 1

Wow this “Kokie” guy has some real venom. I just pointed out historical data about the series with Butler. Physical is the key to beating MP. If Butler can slow them down and play Butler football it will be a game. I would make them run the ball period. 5-6 in the box and make MP drive the field similar to what Creek did to Dutch Fork and what Vance did to them in the playoffs (masterful game plan by Aldridge). It’s just a football observation. 

1 hour ago, Creekprogram said:

Wow this “Kokie” guy has some real venom. I just pointed out historical data about the series with Butler. Physical is the key to beating MP. If Butler can slow them down and play Butler football it will be a game. I would make them run the ball period. 5-6 in the box and make MP drive the field similar to what Creek did to Dutch Fork and what Vance did to them in the playoffs (masterful game plan by Aldridge). It’s just a football observation. 

U know some fanboys...if u dont kiss their asses ur against them. And they are afraid to admit their weaknesses, maybe that bandwagon is riding to smooth right now.

20 hours ago, work7 said:

yeah ok Coach Lola

I hear you're good at making biscuits down at the neighborhood Hardee's.

I'll enjoy the MP ride, will you?

1 hour ago, 704cougarsdad said:

U know some fanboys...if u dont kiss their asses ur against them. And they are afraid to admit their weaknesses, maybe that bandwagon is riding to smooth right now.

They very well may be the most talented team but their schedule is historically weak and if Richmond goes West whoever gets out of the bracket will play at least 2 big time games. As Butler and Hough have found out its not necessarily the Creek game that is the problem its the following week. Hard to get the kids up two weeks in a row. Its one of the reasons Wake Forest has had alot of success.  

As a Creek fan both Vance and Richmond concern me more than Myers PArk at this point though I think all 3 are good enough to win it all. Vance because its hard to beat a great team twice and the physicality of the game. Richmond because in the end I think having a QB with legs is one of the only ways to score points on MC.

2 hours ago, Wrigley said:

They very well may be the most talented team but their schedule is historically weak and if Richmond goes West whoever gets out of the bracket will play at least 2 big time games. As Butler and Hough have found out its not necessarily the Creek game that is the problem its the following week. Hard to get the kids up two weeks in a row. Its one of the reasons Wake Forest has had alot of success.  

As a Creek fan both Vance and Richmond concern me more than Myers PArk at this point though I think all 3 are good enough to win it all. Vance because its hard to beat a great team twice and the physicality of the game. Richmond because in the end I think having a QB with legs is one of the only ways to score points on MC.

Scary thing is our QB HAS legs but doesnt know it yet. Kinda reminds me of Kingsley his junior yr. Whenever he finally gets it will b the icing on the cake 4 us.

This game will look different for Myers Park. The 10 yard separation and big windows will probably not be there early that’s what puts pressure on catching contested balls. Wideouts who don’t have that type of pressure to go get the ball have to adjust to that kind of pressure. Who knows they might blow through that learning curve but Butler will test it.  The MP OL has been pass blocking a lot this season. Most of the run game has occurred while up big in the score and not by necessity. At some point you have to line up and pound the ball. If you attended the “Game of Thrones” like battle of Creek vs Vance both teams knew they had to at some point impose there will. They both committed to the run just like a boxer delivering body shots. MP at some point will have to step into the pocket.  Looking forward to seeing what happens.  

37 minutes ago, Creekprogram said:

This game will look different for Myers Park. The 10 yard separation and big windows will probably not be there early that’s what puts pressure on catching contested balls. Wideouts who don’t have that type of pressure to go get the ball have to adjust to that kind of pressure. Who knows they might blow through that learning curve but Butler will test it.  The MP OL has been pass blocking a lot this season. Most of the run game has occurred while up big in the score and not by necessity. At some point you have to line up and pound the ball. If you attended the “Game of Thrones” like battle of Creek vs Vance both teams knew they had to at some point impose there will. They both committed to the run just like a boxer delivering body shots. MP at some point will have to step into the pocket.  Looking forward to seeing what happens.  

I went on maxpreps and watched a cpl highlights from MP games vs Rocky River etc. Maye pump faking and throwing to wide open receivers until the state championship...they're going 2 have to change their game up. They are jus playing against bad teams. They're definitely gonna get a ride awakening in the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, 704cougarsdad said:

I went on maxpreps and watched a cpl highlights from MP games vs Rocky River etc. Maye pump faking and throwing to wide open receivers until the state championship...they're going 2 have to change their game up. They are jus playing against bad teams. They're definitely gonna get a ride awakening in the playoffs.

you take one or 2 plays with a pump fake and make it sound like it's the norm, it's not! We'll see who gets the rude awakening in the playoffs! 

49 minutes ago, 704cougarsdad said:

You are the best tool in a Toys-R-Us Lego set.

Now lets get back to our regular scheduled program....

44 minutes ago, Antithesis said:

you take one or 2 plays with a pump fake and make it sound like it's the norm, it's not! We'll see who gets the rude awakening in the playoffs! 

🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Antithesis said:

someone better warn Saban that Maye can't hit a receiver unless he's wide open

Thats almost like saying 19yr old Zion Williams cant dunk unless he has an open lane......

Some Einstein in this thread

I'm going to sleep. Work7's alarm just went off and honestly I am not in the mood to embarrass him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KoKie34 said:

Thats almost like saying 19yr old Zion Williams cant dunk unless he has an open lane......

Some Einstein in this thread

I'm going to sleep. Work7's alarm just went off and honestly I am not in the mood to embarrass him.

Coach Lola's asleep, getting up at 4:30am to make biscuits at Hardee's is tough

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Antithesis said:

Coach Lola's asleep, getting up at 4:30am to make biscuits at Hardee's is tough

You better not attend no MC game or Coach Lola is going to say

"Cash me ousside" "Howbow Dah"