Sign in to follow this  
KoKie34

Butler @ Myers Park

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, KoKie34 said:

You have no authority what so ever whether anything goes left, right, up or down.

Please explain what is so psychological about my statement?

It helps when you have players like Porter Rooks, Cameron Roseman, and Parker Mendenhall. These are three key players taking their team through adversity because it is part of the game. They have committed to endless rep workouts in the spring and the winter not to only get strong but to build the family. They live up to their standard so they can become 3% better during every practice. Communication is key and MP conducts this very well.

Sounds like every team in CMS! Outside of wins and losses, they’re no different than Joe Evans at South Meck.

13 minutes ago, work7 said:

Oh Oh! The bootleg Dr. Phil with the Jeffro Bodine education  has spoken.😂😂😂

On 10/6/2019 at 8:26 AM, work7 said:

3 carries for 6 yards against Vance the 2nd half last year. They’ll live and die by the pass. Gotta figure out how to run the ball.

You are a Broken Record.

The trench, the trench, the trench.

At the level that Myers Park stands, wouldn't you believe the coaches are aware of the run game. As elite as they are, why wouldn't they have a plan in place without the punches?

Work7 you come on here as if you coach a team or as if you are the owner a football league. If you know football as well as you may think you do, why don't you walk the mile.

In fact, you're not qualified to judge anything or anyone the way you do until you have been inside the skin like a coach, lace the shoes like a coach, and walk around them for as long as a coach. 

Once and only once you have completed the above tastings and have accomplishes a 11-0 record with one Championship then and only then should I listen and obey the words you try to paralyze people with.

11 minutes ago, KoKie34 said:

You have no authority what so ever whether anything goes left, right, up or down.

It helps when you have players like Porter Rooks, Cameron Roseman, and Parker Mendenhall. These are three key players taking their team through adversity because it is part of the game. They have committed to endless rep workouts in the spring and the winter not to only get strong but to build the family. They live up to their standard so they can become 3% better during every practice. Communication is key and MP conducts this very well.

So they workout and try to get better. Interesting strategy.  

1 minute ago, KoKie34 said:

You are a Broken Record.

The trench, the trench, the trench.

At the level that Myers Park stands, wouldn't you believe the coaches are aware of the run game. As elite as they are, why wouldn't they have a plan in place without the punches?

Work7 you come on here as if you coach a team or as if you are the owner a football league. If you know football as well as you may think you do, why do you walk the mile.

In fact, you're not qualified to judge anything or anyone the way you do until you have been inside the skin like a coach, lace the shoes like a coach, and walk around them for as long as a coach. 

Once and only once you have completed the above tastings and have accomplishes a 11-0 record with one Championship then and only then should I listen and obey the words you try to paralyze people with.

Work, weren't you one of the coaches at Ridge Road during their 9 year winning streak? Asking for a friend

2 minutes ago, Catholic said:

Work, weren't you one of the coaches at Ridge Road during their 9 year winning streak? Asking for a friend

He was "one of them" or was he "The Coach". I told you to stop being a follower. You get lost

4 minutes ago, Catholic said:

Actually James Martin. She’s upset because her and the hubby who are die hard delusional MP fans, can’t figure out who I am. My knowledge upsets them. 😂😂😂

Just now, work7 said:

Actually James Martin. She’s upset because her and the hubby who are die hard delusional MP fans, can’t figure out who I am. My knowledge upsets them. 😂😂😂

My apologies! 

2 minutes ago, KoKie34 said:

He was "one of them" or was he "The Coach". I told you to stop being a follower. You get lost

Keep it about Football young lady. Where is your Husband today? 

10 minutes ago, work7 said:

Keep it about Football young lady. Where is your Husband today? 

Ok Mallard Creek Tranny

You still have a hard time changing your profile from Female to Male. SICK!

You still have not expressed whether you have ever been THE COACH and/or whether you have ever won a High School Football Championship. I am telling you right this minute, you are only qualified as a bleacher coach. That's where it starts and ends.

Butler better keep their focus on Tim, Jacob, KD, and Twan. 4 great RBs. The D Line is excellent and the secondary is phenomenal. I am curious if this game will be streaming.

46 minutes ago, KoKie34 said:

Ok Mallard Creek Tranny

You still have a hard time changing your profile from Female to Male. SICK!

You still have not expressed whether you have ever been THE COACH and whether you have ever won a High School Football Championship. I am telling you right this minute. You are only qualified a a bleacher coach and that's where it starts and ends.

Butler better keep their focus on Tim, Jacob, KD, and Twan. 4 great RBs. The D Line is excellent and the secondary is phenomenal. I am curious if this game will be streaming.

So you & your husband seem to live on my profile page. What’s up with that?  My pic identifies who I am. Your words reap of a woman, who’s  the president of a book club and someone who should be making me a sandwich. Talk about zero qualifications. Which concession stand do you work at Myers Park? 😂😂😂

35 minutes ago, KoKie34 said:

Nahhh ... I’ll pass on doing any explaining to you my dude  especially non football related

5 hours ago, Catholic said:

Be advised 704, KoKie is actually a Purnell Swett fan masking as a MP fan. He has no real knowledge of it and is more a troll than anything else. 

Oh hes that guy from the other place.  Gotcha no wonder my spider senses went off.

• Like 1

Back to the game: 

I think Bulter will be one of the better teams Myers Park has face but we all know Butler is down to what they once was. Butler will still give their all and play until 0:00 hits the clock. I believe Butler will give MP some fits early on but I expect Myers Park to roll in the 2nd half. MP is loaded and very good this season even tho they haven't play anyone with a good record to PROVE how good they are. 

Butler 20 Myers Park 42 

1 hour ago, 704cougarsdad said:

Man this tread went left fast. Its is definitely that Purnell swett troll. Has all the signs of his/her work. 

Yup

I rarely comment but I want future updates on this thread. For reasons. Never cared for either school but it's not like my HS has been in position to beat either of them lately, I'd like to see the But pull off the upset but Maye is nice and they should roll. 

I like the Butler QB but the line has to give him time and the receivers must make plays.

I am with Wrigley, you have to get Maye moving and really pressure him or your offense has to keep up.  Do not think Butler O can keep up.  It will be up to the Butler D to get pressure but do they sell out with the pressure or drop and dare him to find the open man?

39 minutes ago, Antithesis said:

pressure is the only chance, give him any time at all and he'll find even the smallest window to deliver the ball

The smallest window? College and NFL scouts likes that.

On Top of the world

💪

53 minutes ago, Antithesis said:

pressure is the only chance, give him any time at all and he'll find even the smallest window to deliver the ball

13 for 37 227 yards. 

3 hours ago, btango said:

I like the Butler QB but the line has to give him time and the receivers must make plays.

I am with Wrigley, you have to get Maye moving and really pressure him or your offense has to keep up.  Do not think Butler O can keep up.  It will be up to the Butler D to get pressure but do they sell out with the pressure or drop and dare him to find the open man?

Even if they give him time the receivers can’t let him down. Dropped a lot of balls against Porter Ridge after QB finally found some rhythm. If it’s me I’m blitzing cause only one side of the secondary has shown any consistency 

older, wiser, coached up on his mistakes during that game, and the O line maybe younger but may be better than last years OL and he has more weapons than last year

33 minutes ago, Antithesis said:

older, wiser, coached up on his mistakes during that game, and the O line maybe younger but may be better than last years OL and he has more weapons than last year

How would you know any of that.?? Other than older you have zero idea if they are better. The teams they have played have won a combined 10 games. 

You will have no idea if they are better or more talented until they play a real football team and that wont happen until Thanksgiving. 

2 minutes ago, Wrigley said:

How would you know any of that.?? Other than older you have zero idea if they are better. The teams they have played have won a combined 10 games. 

You will have no idea if they are better or more talented until they play a real football team and that wont happen until Thanksgiving. 

wait and see 

Just now, Antithesis said:

wait and see 

That is the only thing you can do with that schedule.  

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Antithesis said:

You described about 7 different teams and Charlotte. Sounds like they have it all figured out. Gotta steal that one. The secret sauce. All this time I thought it was because he was running for his life. I never knew he was just making mistakes and needed to be coached up? Great Intel!

14 minutes ago, work7 said:

You described about 7 different teams and Charlotte. Sounds like they have it all figured out. Gotta steal that one. The secret sauce. All this time I thought it was because he was running for his life. I never knew he was just making mistakes and needed to be coached up? Great Intel!

all this time you were wrong Lola 

1 hour ago, Dreboy said:

Even if they give him time the receivers can’t let him down. Dropped a lot of balls against Porter Ridge after QB finally found some rhythm. If it’s me I’m blitzing cause only one side of the secondary has shown any consistency 

Same issue against RIchmond, too many dropped passes.

3 minutes ago, Antithesis said:

all this time you were wrong Lola 

One thing about film. It does not lie. He was definitely running for his life. For about $9.00 a month you can watch the game over and over again on the NFHS Network. He was getting sacked and running for his life.  Vance created the blue print. It'll be interesting to see if MP is the only team that got older wiser and better and coached up on their mistakes?

Just now, work7 said:

One thing about film. It does not lie. He was definitely running for his life. For about $9.00 a month you can watch the game over and over again on the NFHS Network. He was getting sacked and running for his life.  Vance created the blue print. It'll be interesting to see if MP is the only team that got older wiser and better and coached up on their mistakes?

No kidding Sherlock, I watched it in person, I realize he was running for his life at times, but there was something he didn't take advantage of, I'm not saying what, so go ahead and be the jerk that you are Lola

4 minutes ago, Antithesis said:

No kidding Sherlock, I watched it in person, I realize he was running for his life at times, but there was something he didn't take advantage of, I'm not saying what, so go ahead and be the jerk that you are Lola

So you have uncovered the secret!!

9 minutes ago, Antithesis said:

All this time you were wrong. That's what you said. So I wasn't wrong? :lol:

So what didn't he take advantage of Coach?

This coach and others aren't telling you who purports to be such a genius watching film, why don't you go back and watch it Lola

I wasn't wrong, you were, are, and probably always will be.

10 minutes ago, Antithesis said:

This coach and others aren't telling you who purports to be such a genius watching film, why don't you go back and watch it Lola

I wasn't wrong, you were, are, and probably always will be.

Yep! Sounds like you have reckless disregard for accuracy, coupled with breathtaking amount of ignorance. I would suggest you have a set down with one of those coaches and get back with me. As of now you're just saying stuff, and hoping it sticks.  You have no clue what you're talking about, and it shows.

• Like 1

Just now, work7 said:

Yep! Sounds like you have reckless disregard for accuracy, coupled with breathtaking amount of ignorance. I would suggest you have a set down with one of those coaches and get back with me. As of now you're just saying stuff, and hoping it sticks.  You have no clue what you're talking about, and it shows.

You don't listen, you're a pompous ass! You only want to further your cause of Creek being the end all be all of HS football, I know exactly what I'm talking about and it kills you that I won't tell you what it is, since you're too blind to go back and look at the film with that mixed up brain you have. Go to bed Lola it's past your bedtime. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Antithesis said:

You don't listen, you're a pompous ass! You only want to further your cause of Creek being the end all be all of HS football, I know exactly what I'm talking about and it kills you that I won't tell you what it is, since you're too blind to go back and look at the film with that mixed up brain you have. Go to bed Lola it's past your bedtime. 

The Creek has a long way to go before they can make that statement. Can't find any post from me bragging about the Creek and I'm definitely not suffering from Homerism like yourself.

Come on man!  You and I both know, you're clueless. You and your wife jumped on a High School thread with zero football knowledge. Now you're calling me names because I called you out. All I ask  was how they corrected the challenges they had last year? It's ok to say you don't know.

What you don't know is that you're calling someone with a much higher level of knowledge than you or me clueless. I don't give away information that's not my own, but was shared with me. . 

Totally Laughable. You think you are so high and mighty! Go to bed I'm sure your husband misses you!