Sign in to follow this  
BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Mooresville Baseball

Very nice! There would be nothing like getting a state title ring for a high school student. Our varsity girls basketball team won our schools first state title in any sport last year and it was amazing what it did for the community. Congrats on your accomplishment.

• Like 1

We'll be hosting the defending 4A State Champions on February 29th at East Forsyth in a tri-scrimmage with Forbush.  Should be an entertaining day of baseball.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eagles 1313 said:

We'll be hosting the defending 4A State Champions on February 29th at East Forsyth in a tri-scrimmage with Forbush.  Should be an entertaining day of baseball.

I like coming up to EF! Nice facilities and Good Ball club to get some early work in with .... and looks like Forbush was solid last yr as well. Should be a fun one! 

8 hours ago, Eagles 1313 said:

We're going to be extremely young this year.  Re-did the infield this summer and new scoreboard is up...should be fun!

Well if i go im looking forward to seeing that ..... Mooresville should have a decent squad this year , We do lose some fire power but i think we will be OK . One of our best players in Cameron Clonch as he will more than likely be a Duo player as he will prob pitch a bit more than this season season. Our next guy will be Nick Merriman and he will prob be the ACE this season. 

Few other Key guys: Trevor McHouell  and Alex Coleman .... JV wise Mooresville was solid at 13-7 (6-2) so we will have some key players from JV moving up . Mooresville will be somewhat YOUNG as well with Bit more JRs then SRs 

Pitching: We got 2 solid Guys returning but gotta see who else steps up 
Hitting: May take a slight step back but Someone will have step up esp the younger games
Defense: I feel we will still be solid there 
Coach: - One of our JV coaches Retired so we prob move or bring some else in. but Still the same !