Sign in to follow this  
SPRaiders78

CAM

Rate this topic

Is the Cam Newton era finely about over? Maybe by this time next year I can become a Carolina Panthers fan again. As long as he is on the field, I will pull for the Panthers opponent.

As far as his on field performance. It's time to move on. He isn't playing or looking like he used too.

When it comes to his support of the kids in Charlotte and support of youth football, if he does move on that would be missed

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Beyond hope said:

As far as his on field performance. It's time to move on. He isn't playing or looking like he used too.

When it comes to his support of the kids in Charlotte and support of youth football, if he does move on that would be missed

You said it there, his support of local youth and athletic teams would be greatly missed.  

• Like 1

On 9/16/2019 at 11:57 PM, Chris Hughes said:

You said it there, his support of local youth and athletic teams would be greatly missed.  

Only thing we would miss is that set of bloomers on his head.

• Haha 1

I can see a release but not a trade. Im probably wrong, but I can't imagine anybody wanting him at this point in his career. Way to much baggage for what you would be getting.

• Thanks 1

They have officially shut him down for the year. Now if Allen can get them to the playoffs, maybe that release or trade can take place.  Wouldn't it be nice to go into next season without the Circus and 🤡.

I have been friends with a few Panthers and ex Panthers.  Everyone that played with him said he is a great teammate.  I was close enough to get the truth on the subject and not a sound bite.  Best if luck to him!

Only in Hollywood and Sports can you be the clown that man has been and keep your job.  When he was a threat to run, he was dangerous. Without the ability to tuck and run he would have never gotten into the league as a quarterback.

Will Grier is getting the start this week. The season is basically over. I don’t watch pro football but I may watch Sunday. Grier is a new brother now. Can you believe that? Will Grier’s kid is three years older than his brother.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GDG said:

Will Grier is getting the start this week. The season is basically over. I don’t watch pro football but I may watch Sunday. Grier is a new brother now. Can you believe that? Will Grier’s kid is three years older than his brother.

I guess that is a half brother.  Different mother.

9 hours ago, btango said:

I guess that is a half brother.  Different mother.

That’s correct. Chad Grier’s beautiful wife. I hope Will plays well. It could be make or break for him at Carolina if Cam Newton is traded. Not that he would be the starter next season but I look for major changes to the Panther roster by the new owner. He seems to want a good product put on the field.

• Like 1

It looks like he (Cam) will be retained.  Oh well, I guess I will continue to be a Redskins fan.  I will not pull for the home team as long as he is associated with  them.  If they can release Olsen and keep Can, oh well, I'm over it.  They can win the Super Bowl with him and I won't give a care. I personally want him gone.

Now it appears he won't be back.  It'll be interesting to see who is willing to pick him up and is willing to put up with his Cam-isms.

16 hours ago, SPRaiders78 said:

Official today at noon.  They couldn't trade him, so they released him.  What's next for the Clown 🤡Prince of the NFL.

Running QBs shelf life is short. Too many injuries and an uncertain future for a 19 million dollar player. Hopefully he has learned to be humble but I doubt it. He will find a backup role and still make a lot of money. How he handles the media will determine who Ickes him up.

Some suggested he might land in New England.  Can you see Cam Newton playing for Bill Belichick?  Now that would be a show worth watching.

Sign in to follow this