Sign in to follow this  
hhs_redscare0206

Hendo vs Newton Conover

Rate this topic

On 9/11/2019 at 6:50 PM, hhs_redscare0206 said:

Didn't see any other post when I posted...oh well

Redscare your bearcats offends looked like a well oiled machine vs Asheville your sofphmore running back is a player. I didn’t hear much talk about the Bearcats in the off season. But I told my son they may be a team to watch this season. Looks like I was right if you guys can get better on defense your going to real hard to beat. When Heritage comes your way this year it’s going to be your offense vs our defense,but anyway good luck to the Bearcats this week I’m thinking you all win 43 to 24..

7 hours ago, Mavrick69 said:

Redscare your bearcats offends looked like a well oiled machine vs Asheville your sofphmore running back is a player. I didn’t hear much talk about the Bearcats in the off season. But I told my son they may be a team to watch this season. Looks like I was right if you guys can get better on defense your going to real hard to beat. When Heritage comes your way this year it’s going to be your offense vs our defense,but anyway good luck to the Bearcats this week I’m thinking you all win 43 to 24..

Our defense is pretty good. Asheville's receiver is legit. Big and fast. He is a match up night mare for any team unless you commit multiple defenders to him and risk the other side of your defense. Yes the annual battle with Heritage is upon us. You guys are always pretty stingy defensively. Offensively we were clicking last week. Hopefully it can stay like that. I don't know anything about Newton Conover so I don't know how tonight will go. Yes the So. running back is pretty good. Elite top end speed. Once he gets in the open field, there is no need to chase lol.