Sign in to follow this  
Vik-Val 86

West Rowan vs Davie

Rate this topic

1-2 West Rowan needs this win but 3-0 Davie maybe too much for the Falcons. With home field advantage can W. Rowan make it a competitive game. 

If west is going to win they are going to have to get pressure on their QB and force the ball out quicker or force the mistake. That was what we did well on defense vs Davie... just didn’t do it enough. West will definitely have the size advantage on then Davie offense. #22 for Davie killed us deep when we didn’t bring pressure. 

I wouldn’t say it’s a must win but this team needs this win to build confidence. West is a good team but mistakes and also playing other good teams have put them in a tough spot. I think West will be in every game this year but they don’t need costly mistakes. West 24-17. “ I have a hard time picking West to lose lol”

This has always been a very hard fault game, this has always been a very good rivalry game and while I think Davie's offense may be too explosive for West to handle, I still expect West to be strong and physical, and give themselves a chance to win it.  

West O has to improve but the playmakers are there but gotta pass the ball more, West D is very solid 

I think West could slow Davie D down a bit like Mooresville did but Can they do it enough to win? 

West Rowan 20 Davie 34