Sign in to follow this  
BlueDevilsBiggestFan

Mooresville at Davie Co

Rate this topic

The 1-1 Blue Devils looks to bounce back after a 49-7 loss at home to West Forsyth or Will the 2-0 WarEagles Stop that?! 

For Mooresville: Mooresville O still hasn’t gel together just yet and They did Some things vs WF that I liked esp The quick Passes that we ran but Gotta have more production. Defense has play extremely well but Last night our LBs were getting pushed out/Forced out and That hurt on Running D for Mooresville . I would also like to see a Few more INTs as Mooresville has been close but hasn’t had any as of yet. I think this game U gotta get on Top Quick and Wear Davie co down. 

For Davie Co: They won over Page 28-27 and North Davidson 42-31; Davie looks like they can still put points up on the Board! I’m not fully sure what they got but Seems to Me they are Still Good But Seems Like their Defense Still gives up a lot points as well. If Davie wants to keep it close or win , Keep Mooresville D on the field and make them tired and Get Big yardage plays. Davie will have play good and physical if they want to win here. 

I don’t think we will have another High score affair this time around as we did last year- Mooresville 28 Davie Co 21! I won’t be surprised if Davie wins here as It is hard to win at Davie Co! Should be Good game 

3 hours ago, MooresvilleDevil06 said:

Cade Carney. He will be the difference maker. If we slow him down, we will be in it. If we let him run wild, long night. 

Cade’s brother.

7 hours ago, BlueDevilsBiggestFan said:

Tough loss here for the Blue Devils as this makes the AL Brown game a Must win 

You won't have a problem with the wonders.

A. L. Brown is Young on offense and defense. This is a week 4 game and it will be Kannapolis only second game of the year. Week one opponent dropped them too late to pick somebody else up and last night was their bye week.

3 hours ago, 84k said:

A. L. Brown is Young on offense and defense. 

same for Mooresville but they seemed to be slowly coming together. need some good results to show for their efforts. they still have work to do and not many places to settle in with this schedule.

7 minutes ago, moonpie said:

same for Mooresville but they seemed to be slowly coming together. need some good results to show for their efforts. they still have work to do and not many places to settle in with this schedule.

Those boys balled out last night. They answered every punch Davie threw. To Davies credit they also responded to our punches too. Maybe I’m being too harsh but I just feel like our defensive play calls let us down, especially in critical situations. There certainly were some positives to take from this... especially on offense as we seemed to have clicked a bit more last night. Also big shout out to #6 for filling in at RB. He ran hard all night long. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 84k said:

A. L. Brown is Young on offense and defense. This is a week 4 game and it will be Kannapolis only second game of the year. Week one opponent dropped them too late to pick somebody else up and last night was their bye week.

Curious how A.L. Brown is young on defense when Coach Newsome told me that he returned 9 from last year.  The Kannapolis offense is very young and it showed against Ashbrook. 

All football teams make their biggest gains, and improve the most from Week 1 to Week 2.  With Kannapolis having an extra open week between their opening game, I think that next week's squad will look a lot different, and show some drastic improvement.  Now I am not saying that they'll beat Mooresville, but having seen this team with my own eyes, I do think they've got potential to be a 7 to 9-win squad, depending on how the ball bounces. 

3 hours ago, Chris Hughes said:

Curious how A.L. Brown is young on defense when Coach Newsome told me that he returned 9 from last year.  The Kannapolis offense is very young and it showed against Ashbrook. 

All football teams make their biggest gains, and improve the most from Week 1 to Week 2.  With Kannapolis having an extra open week between their opening game, I think that next week's squad will look a lot different, and show some drastic improvement.  Now I am not saying that they'll beat Mooresville, but having seen this team with my own eyes, I do think they've got potential to be a 7 to 9-win squad, depending on how the ball bounces. 

What's Davies potential Chris ???

I feel that Davie will be 5-0 headed into their game against Kannapolis. From there they could find themselves in a roll. The defense has some holes but the offense is electric. 

• Like 1

On 9/7/2019 at 12:59 PM, MooresvilleDevil06 said:

Also.. about Davie... that QB they have is good... real good. When he is given the time he will absolutely pick you apart. And that WR they have, #22, we couldn’t cover him at all.

#22 is the brother of UNCC QB Chris Reynolds.