Rate this topic

It has been very one sided since 2012. Butler only winning twice since then.  It was MC's first game of the year last year. They jumped out to a big lead and then Butler got back in and made a game of it. Creek ending up winning it by 10. Lot of chatter about the MC-DF game with almost no attention on the fact that Butler beat a pretty solid Hough team in the opener. There used to be a ton of Butler guys on these forums.....most have gone away ( some for a long time).

Does Butler have the juice to surprise MC?  Butler has never won at MC>>>>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wrigley said:

It has been very one sided since 2012. Butler only winning twice since then.  It was MC's first game of the year last year. They jumped out to a big lead and then Butler got back in and made a game of it. Creek ending up winning it by 10. Lot of chatter about the MC-DF game with almost no attention on the fact that Butler beat a pretty solid Hough team in the opener. There used to be a ton of Butler guys on these forums.....most have gone away ( some for a long time).

36-28

Looked to me Butler was missing some guys last week against Hough. Not sure if they play this game. When does Holmes return for Creek?

Creek should win this one, they are a better team point blank after seeing both teams. Butler is no slouch though, I think butler gives anyone a good game in Meck county this year.

2 hours ago, Dreboy said:

36-28

For 3 quarters against Hough, Butler offense couldn't make it past the 50 yard line. MC defense is light years ahead of Hough and  Butler  put up 21 against them.  28 points????? It's day by day for Holmes. Hales always has his guys ready to play.

I thought Butler was way down last year and MC was very strong.  Butler kept it within a TD.  Just don’t see that this season.  Hope the game is a barn burner with a huge crowd!

4 hours ago, Vik-Val 86 said:

Wrigley are the players healthy at MC. I personally think MC wins in this one. 

I believe they came out of the game healthy.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, work7 said:

For 3 quarters against Hough, Butler offense couldn't make it past the 50 yard line. MC defense is light years ahead of Hough and  Butler  put up 21 against them.  28 points????? It's day by day for Holmes. Hales always has his guys ready to play.

That was last seasons score 

1 hour ago, Dreboy said:

That was last seasons score 

Ok! Are you picking the same score again? 

20 hours ago, Wrigley said:

Hahaha. “Some for a long time.” That was golden. Reference to a famous poster who now has no internet connectivity in cell block 6. 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, KoKie34 said:

28-21 sleep on Butler, MC will lose

No question,  if they dont take Butler seriously they will lose.  Doubt that happens....outside of Vance the Butler kids draw a good amount of attention from the Creek kids.

1 hour ago, work7 said:

Ok! Are you picking the same score again? 

No prediction here, just hope #4 has an outstanding game and comes out Healthy so we can get ready for Richmond.

1 hour ago, KoKie34 said:

28-21 sleep on Butler, MC will lose

Why would they sleep on Butler?  Mr. DF has a habit. Scores on average 63.555 on Fridays & DF is too much. Sorry!

1 hour ago, GDG said:

Hahaha. “Some for a long time.” That was golden. Reference to a famous poster who now has no internet connectivity in cell block 6. 

The legend of Hokie...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wrigley said:

The legend of Hokie...

Hopefully gone for a very long time. He’s somebodies girl now...

• Like 1

What’s the story on hokie? And where did he go? I pop up once in a while but realized he was no where to be found.

butler does have a good OL this year. Interested to see if MC’s front 7 has their way with the big guys from Butler. I think butler is a good team just don’t see them beating the Creek. 

Hokie had a fascination with under age girls. Reeeeeaalll young. Don’t drop the soap Hokie. If you do then lather up the back side. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, work7 said:

Why would they sleep on Butler?  Mr. DF has a habit. Scores on average 63.555 on Fridays & DF is too much. Sorry!

DF does average 63. neither MC nor DF won. You're running out of material. End of story

Butler migth catch MC asleep. Might not. Just saying

5 hours ago, work7 said:

Neither MC nor DF won. You're running out of material. End of story

41 minutes ago, KoKie34 said:

DF does average 63. neither MC nor DF won. You're running out of material. End of story

I posted your material not mine...Lol!  Please explain why an elite coach like Palmieri, along with an OC that has won 4 State Championships, would be asleep against Butler? Talk about wishing! :)  Put that rotten tooth under your pillow on Friday night and wake up from that dream..LMAO! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, KoKie34 said:

Creek is focused last year left a bad taste there is a huge execution jump game 1-2 so not worried about creek performing in a home opener

DF has to worry about the “Creek effect” the next week teams usually are pretty beat up after playing them and by the looks of the de cleating going on during the game the other teams they play might smell a little blood in the water.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, work7 said:

I posted your material not mine...Lol!  Please explain why an elite coach like Palmieri, along with an OC that has won 4 State Championships be asleep against Butler? Put that rotten tooth under your pillow on Friday night and wake up from that dream..LMAO! 

Hilarious. Love me some trash talking.

Was that Tripp Stone’s boy I saw playing for Coach Russell Stone at Hickory Monday night? 

31 minutes ago, GDG said:

Hilarious. Love me some trash talking.

Was that Tripp Stone’s boy I saw playing for Coach Russell Stone at Hickory Monday night? 

Yep!

4 hours ago, work7 said:

I posted your material not mine...Lol!  Please explain why an elite coach like Palmieri, along with an OC that has won 4 State Championships, would be asleep against Butler? Talk about wishing! :)  Put that rotten tooth under your pillow on Friday night and wake up from that dream..LMAO! 

Welcome to the world we all live on. MC neither won nor lost. (0-0) playboy. You're painting a "world beating" image. Yet there was no beating. In fact, the game didn't even reach the world. ESPN shut down. There was no cannons nor fireworks. The only sound that struck in this game was thunder. That is it. Queen didnt even perform "We are the Champions". The Fat Lady didnt even get to sing. I'd let you slide with a common sense brain, but with your artistic vocabulary Bob Ross would fire you. Oh and one more thing, change your profile from Female to Male before I set you up with Elton John. 👊

12 hours ago, KoKie34 said:

Welcome to the world we all live on. MC neither won nor lost. (0-0) playboy. You're painting a "world beating" image. Yet there was no beating. In fact, the game didn't even reach the world. ESPN shut down. There was no cannons nor fireworks. The only sound that struck in this game was thunder. That is it. Queen didnt even perform "We are the Champions". The Fat Lady didnt even get to sing. I'd let you slide with a common sense brain, but with your artistic vocabulary Bob Ross would fire you. Oh and one more thing, change your profile from Female to Male before I set you up with Elton John. 👊

Don't try and flip it, and make it about me. You were the one with the High scores expected DF is too much, I'll make a check out to DF, DF was Nationally observed as #23 in 2018  and posting  63 point averages and passing out flyers for the TK  fan club. Now you're hoping MC sleeps on Butler to save face.....LMAO! 

6 hours ago, KoKie34 said:

Do not see them averaging that this year although the defense is not as strong as last year so they may give up points quicker allowing the O more touches.

Butler plays with as much heart & grit as anybody on a yearly basis. Never underestimate Coach Hales’ teams. If you do, they will make you regret & find a way to hang that L on you.

I think MC knows this & see no way they “sleep on Butler.”  Players and staff at MC know what Butler is about & capable of. I think MC will be ready & wins. They can match physicality & have a ton of talent.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, KoKie34 said:

13 hours ago, work7 said:

Don't try and flip it, and make it about me. You were the one with the High scores expected DF is too much, I'll make a check out to DF, DF was Nationally observed as #23 in 2018  and posting  63 point averages and passing out flyers for the TK  fan club. Now you're hoping MC sleeps on Butler to save face.....LMAO! 

About you?.....Well mister I wouldnt want to get off the subject or else you would be insulted. You're running out of material. The greatest show from Mars traveled to Irmo and still couldn't finish. Youre definitely NOT traveling to Texas. Marvin the Martian is going to fire you. You've got to stop hatfishing. That's a crime. very misleading. PS: Just in case people are wondering what "hatfished" means.... work7 knows LMAO... wearing a hat in the bed.... lmao

Back to you work7 - Answer this (work with me) Do Not Dodge the question. Even after given the opportunity, did you WIN or did another year bite the dust?

About you?.....Well mister I wouldnt want to get off the subject or else you would be insulted. You're running out of material. The greatest show from Mars traveled to Irmo and still couldn't finish. Youre definitely NOT traveling to Texas. Marvin the Martian is going to fire you. You've got to stop hatfishing. That's a crime. very misleading. PS: Just in case people are wondering what "hatfished" means.... work7 knows LMAO... wearing a hat in the bed.... lmao

Back to you work7 - Answer this (work with me) Do Not Dodge the question. Even after given the opportunity, did you WIN or did another year bite the dust?

I reposted your thoughts. It's your material! :)

Mars?  They play football there?

22 hours ago, Creekprogram said:

Creek is focused last year left a bad taste there is a huge execution jump game 1-2 so not worried about creek performing in a home opener

No Offense , but hasn't that been the Motto for "the creek" for the past few seasons. I know that's what mine told me after 2016 season. They are never "Not Focused", but they don't always execute.

2 hours ago, Dreboy said:

No Offense , but hasn't that been the Motto for "the creek" for the past few seasons. I know that's what mine told me after 2016 season. They are never "Not Focused", but they don't always execute.

Sometimes when you play really good teams you get beat.

55 minutes ago, Wrigley said:

Sometimes when you play really good teams you get beat.

Oh so you that’s what it was! Better teams, I beg to differ but I got it now.....👎🏿

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, work7 said:

I reposted your thoughts. It's your material! :)

Dang you're coming out hard MJG. Lol.... I know you're the so called Life Coach for the Creek. Stop "hatfishing" with there hairline though. You've got a head like Neyo. MC is nothing but a hype show in 2019. Same ish every year. #better luck next time

4 hours ago, Dreboy said:

No offense but hasn’t that been the Motto for “Scotland” for quite q few years?  We play anyone anywhere. Hmmmm if I am not mistaken we did come to Laurinburg and laid an L on a team with an all world RB if I am not mistaken. We are the topic of conversation always because of our strength of schedule. No one wants to talk about Myers Park vs Olympic except the Observer. 

Dang you're coming out hard MJG. Lol.... I know you're the so called Life Coach for the Creek. Stop "hatfishing" with there hairline though. You've got a head like Neyo. MC is nothing but a hype show in 2019. Same ish every year. #better luck next time

Kokie you sound like the dad of a kid that played at Creek by the name of Baker.....sentence structure and cadence truly gives folks away. Come on man let it go .....

6 hours ago, KoKie34 said:

There you go little fella. I knew if you kept talking,  the hate would eventually come out! Little man has blown a fuse. Your post have nothing to do with football. Take a deep breath and let it all out. 

10 hours ago, Dreboy said:

Oh so you that’s what it was! Better teams, I beg to differ but I got it now.....👎🏿

2017 they played in the State Championship game went 14-1. They were more focus than every team in the State outside of Wake Forest. Last year they lost to Hough. My opinion they just showed up and not focus. What do you believe is the best attribute to staying focus? How does your squad stay focus?