Rate this topic

9 minutes ago, Mitchell county mountie said:

Yeah he's up, bit on the sidelines. That's the 2nd late hit he has taken with no flag.

Good deal

It's been sloppy.  We had a intentional grounding bullcrap call for a safety and let them score with 19 seconds left first half to go in at the half down 10-0. We have fumbled once and been hampered by penalties

Heritage won 22-13 great game from two really solid teams, looking forward to next week against Erwin the WHC is looking nice this year.

• Like 1

West wins a slobberknocker over East Rutherford, 56 to 42. It's easy to see why they won 10 games last year, they have athletes everywhere. Good QB, 2 very good receivers. A much better opening opponent than in years past. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MHHS09 said:

Has anyone heard anything of the North Henderson-Hendersonville game? I can’t find the score

Postponed until tomorrow. Hendersonville sill has a grass field and it was flooded this afternoon. 

• Like 1

I ducked out a little early from the Avery game. When i left it was AVERY-53 ASHE-28 4:20 4th.

Avery is much better on both sides of the ball. I think Troy Hoilman threw 5 TDs and it would have been 8 or 9 if it wasnt for the drops. Avery was up 53-14 with 10 mins to go when they called off the dogs and pulled the starters on both sides of the ball. Then Ashe scored 2 stat padding TDs on back ups in clean up time. A very good proformance tonight from the young Vikings squad! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Owen Stampede said:

Hate to tell you guys but we got a rb from McDowell this year that has 2 Carrie's for 117 yds and 2 TDs.  Come get you some.  42-24 Owen.  138 left

I'm sure the titans missed him tonight and could have won with him

2 minutes ago, titanman27 said:

I'm sure the titans missed him tonight and could have won with him

What was the final in the McDowell game?

1 hour ago, Owen Stampede said:

Hate to tell you guys but we got a rb from McDowell this year that has 2 Carrie's for 117 yds and 2 TDs.  Come get you some.  42-24 Owen.  138 left

You were playing the East Henderson defense. Do that against Heritage or Mitchell defense and I’ll be impressed. Good win though. Should be some good conference games.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Owen Stampede said:

MCDOWELL lost by 8.  20-12 I think 

I just saw the highlights on news 13 both teams look like they had some good size and speed from what little I saw

Swain wins 26-6 

The officiating crew was terrible and short staffed.

Super long halftime due to lighting issues.  

Life Christian has some good size and speed, if they had some better coaching and support they could definitely compete, similar to the Q foundation but far more disciplined. 

Score for LC came on a busted long run. 

Overall you could tell it was the first game of the year but we looked pretty good late, lots of enthusiasm on good plays and some good intensity. Conditioning is definitely getting worked on this next week, as it should early in the season. 

• Like 1