1) Richmond Senior, 7-0 conference, 11-0 overall
2) Scotland, 6-1, 9-2
3) 71st, 5-2, 9-2
4) Pinecrest, 4-3, 8-3
5) Jack Britt, 3-4, 3-8
6T) Hoke County, 1-5, 4-7
6T) Lumberton, 1-5, 2-9
6T) Purnell Swett, 1-5, 1-10

Richmond Senior should repeat as conference champs, followed by Scotland and 71st.  Look for Pinecrest and Jack Britt in the middle of the pack.  Hoke County, Lumberton, and Purnell Swett battle it out to stay of the conference basement and could shock some folks.

Looks really good RD, I'm curious which non-conference game you have Scotland losing to.  They looked awfully good last night against Dillon.

I could see Lumberton giving Britt or Hoke a real run for 5th place.  

RD, to expand on my post above, I only ask about who the Scots could lose to in non-conference play because based on what I saw last night, I think they could go 10-1, with obviously the Richmond game determining the conference title. 

Southeast Guilford is very good and the defending 3AA runners-up, but they also just lost their QB for an extended amount of time due to injury.  Hoggard is good but they've got some huge question marks on their offensive line, and their head coach will be calling plays, trying to fill the shoes of departed OC Dylan Dimock, who's now at New Hanover, and I don't think that's an easy transformation for a coach with a defensive background. 

I know DH Conley is good, but I don't feel that they are on Scotland's level, and from all accounts, Marlboro is in terrible shape right now and may only win a few games. 

SCOTLAND

RICHMOND

71st

PINECREST

BRITT

L-TOWN

HOKE

SWETT

Swett first 7 games are against Pine Forest, DILLON, South View, HOGGARD, RICHMOND, SCOTLAND, Pinecrest. Somebody wasn't kind to the Rams.

15 hours ago, scotswin said:

I’m glad that number 8 is running for us

instead of Hoke County .He is a load ..

He may be the reason we had to go into OT last year with HC...lol...yeah he's good for at least 4 to 5 yds up the middle.. hard to stop a TRANE...lol think that'll be my new name for em'...TRANE!