Sign in to follow this  
Glenn

Conner P

Rate this topic

It was really great meeting you today and talking to you. Feel free to come back often. We have a lot of work to do if we expect this season to be special. As you observed we are extremely young across the board and our success depends on how quick these young players improve.The big If is can we can stay away from injuries. Even with a lot of kids depth is a problem.

• Like 1

Thanks Glenn. Nice to talk with you. Y’all will be just fine. The talent is there & the effort was there. That staff will get them right. It was 2 pretty evenly matched teams overall. Could tell y’all were learning new systems on both sides of the ball but that’ll get worked out as I know that staff is tireless. Get a couple young guys to step up & all will be well. Very glad to hear the player that got hurt is not as bad as what was feared for awhile. 

I’ll see y’all again this year for sure

I did find out that the kid who was in the wreck last night (rear ended) has a cracked vertebrae and is probably through for the year. The kid who was hurt in the game has a lacerated liver and is probably through for the year. Our thoughts and prayers go out to them and their families. The lineman in the wreck is the son of our outside linebacker coach. His younger son is the PK and punter who hurt his hip. This family had a rough weekend for sure. I agree in that we will get all of our problems solved and we will be fine. Again, thanks for coming over.