Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Blue&Gray

Hopewell, North Meck, Rocky River

Rate this topic

Any thoughts or info about the 3 programs?

Hopewell- What is going to take for Hopewell to win? They are 1-33 for the past 3 seasons. The Location is Huntersville is a high volume area were people from all over  the Country, Especially Northerners like move to. Hopewell enrolls nearly 2000 students. I am sure this program has to have some good athletes to help this program wins some games. I am predicting they will finish 3-8 or 2-9.

North Mecklenburg- I have yet to watch a North Meck game. They will probably finish in the Middle of the I Meck. I might go watch them play at West Forsyth.

Rocky River- Don't know anything about them. Be interesting to see how they open up vs Hunter Huss.

6 hours ago, Mr.Blue&Gray said:

Any thoughts or info about the 3 programs?

Hopewell- What is going to take for Hopewell to win? They are 1-33 for the past 3 seasons. The Location is Huntersville is a high volume area were people from all over  the Country, Especially Northerners like move to. Hopewell enrolls nearly 2000 students. I am sure this program has to have some good athletes to help this program wins some games. I am predicting they will finish 3-8 or 2-9.

North Mecklenburg- I have yet to watch a North Meck game. They will probably finish in the Middle of the I Meck. I might go watch them play at West Forsyth.

Rocky River- Don't know anything about them. Be interesting to see how they open up vs Hunter Huss.

Hopewell will be much improved this year I think. Wouldn’t be shocked if they won more than one conference game this year (I do think they win at least 1). Have a pretty solid QB, got a WR getting some big ACC offers (Wake and VT that I remember). Got plenty of speed too. I think 4-8 in the i-Meck will be closer this year than in most years in the past... I definitely think the titans Have enough about them to grab a couple conference wins.

Not sure about North Meck this year. Well coached... but just don’t have much info about em.

• Like 1