Sign in to follow this  
Wrigley

HSFA Top 100

Rate this topic

43 minutes ago, Vik-Val 86 said:

I’m surprised not to see Vance on the list. Wrigley what’s yours thoughts about Vance for this year. 

I think the margin between MC, Vance, Wake,Hough and MP is pretty small. Some will add Richmond in there as well...I think that gap is a little larger. We are still a little way from rosters being locked so there is still some change expected. One advantage MC has always had is depth. Ton of senior depth on this MC team.

These lists are built off history, press and D1 talent. MC has both as does Wake. Catholic has history and clearly MP has some huge big name recruits. Possibly the best QB-WR combo in the country.

I saw Vance at the Cam Newton 7 on 7. The looked the same to me though the QB development will need to happen.  It was a bit strange not seeing AB on the sideline. Those are gonna be huge shoes to fill far beyond just X and Os

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Wrigley said:

I think the margin between MC, Vance, Wake,Hough and MP is pretty small. Some will add Richmond in there as well...I think that gap is a little larger. We are still a little way from rosters being locked so there is still some change expected. One advantage MC has always had is depth. Ton of senior depth on this MC team.

These lists are built off history, press and D1 talent. MC has both as does Wake. Catholic has history and clearly MP has some huge big name recruits. Possibly the best QB-WR combo in the country.

I saw Vance at the Cam Newton 7 on 7. The looked the same to me though the QB development will need to happen.  It was a bit strange not seeing AB on the sideline. Those are gonna be huge shoes to fill far beyond just X and Os

Took me a long time 2 figure out what it is. I love the scheme I dont think it's far off from Brand....its the confidence and swagger. Brand instilled a confidence that spread to the kids. I love coach ferb but he has 2 continue to instill that swagger that brand brought and that his kids exude. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 704cougarsdad said:

Took me a long time 2 figure out what it is. I love the scheme I dont think it's far off from Brand....its the confidence and swagger. Brand instilled a confidence that spread to the kids. I love coach ferb but he has 2 continue to instill that swagger that brand brought and that his kids exude. 

Yup..there are intangibles that are hard to quantify. Those kids bought into AB and it isnt so much that they played harder but Vance never played scared when he was there 

• Like 3