Rate this topic

13 hours ago, Lincolnton Wolves 1981 said:

Man the Wolves looked pretty good.  

I called Joe Glass knows how to turn programs around. L Town will win 8 games this year 

As long as we continue to get better week to week that is what's most important. We certainly seem to have a lot more confidence than last season.

42 minutes ago, Wolf4Lyfe said:

As long as we continue to get better week to week that is what's most important. We certainly seem to have a lot more confidence than last season.

Is  Lincolnton doing  a different offense than from last year. 

7 minutes ago, Vik-Val 86 said:

Is  Lincolnton doing  a different offense than from last year. 

Yes. We are running the spread. This team looks completely different from last season already.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolf4Lyfe said:

Yes. We are running the spread. This team looks completely different from last season already.

A team full of Sophomores and Juniors also. When this group gets a year of playing experience look out! L town could get back to the days of 3rd and 4th round appearances every year 

1 hour ago, Trooper1989 said:

A team full of Sophomores and Juniors also. When this group gets a year of playing experience look out! L town could get back to the days of 3rd and 4th round appearances every year 

It will just be nice to be back in the playoffs and being competitive. Rome wasn't build in a day. 

Newton Ranked 2nd to last in Carolina Preps rankings. I just dont see that being the case.  Im thinking they finish in the middle of the conference. Lincolnton, East Lincoln I do not see being very good. If NC can beat a west lincoln or maiden or Bandys they finish in the top half. 

55 minutes ago, NC2B said:

Newton Ranked 2nd to last in Carolina Preps rankings. I just dont see that being the case.  Im thinking they finish in the middle of the conference. Lincolnton, East Lincoln I do not see being very good. If NC can beat a west lincoln or maiden or Bandys they finish in the top half. 

I just don’t see Newton next to last. The potential is there to finish third or fourth. If they stay on the ground they will be competitive. 

The conference is down. Anything can happen on any Friday night minus the NL and LNC games. Those may be the two games that are a definite. Every other game will be a shootout in conference.