Sign in to follow this  
LarryRandolph

Uwharrie Charter.......

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 10:01 PM, LarryRandolph said:

baseball coach put on leave according to Courier Tribune.

Wonder what it's about?

😂😂 Not the first time he has been asked to um...step aside.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, btango said:

What’s the deal with this?

As in any situation where someone is asked to leave there are rumors. I have heard a substantial one but do not feel comfortable relaying such until it is proven. The previous incident, at another Randolph county high school,  is well known even though it was not publicized.

Yeah. I wish I could share more.   I am aware of what the accusations are.  But like theKidd, hate to relay it until the investigation goes further along. It ain't good though.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, thekidd12 said:

😂😂 Not the first time he has been asked to um...step aside.

Yeah, he is doing all the shady stuff he did at Randleman, but that isn't what got him in trouble here. This is worse than some NCHSAA stuff. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, LarryRandolph said:

Yeah, he is doing all the shady stuff he did at Randleman, but that isn't what got him in trouble here. This is worse than some NCHSAA stuff. 

Second that sir...

Pretty amazing how Uwharrie Academy is new to the scene yet have went to state title appearances in a couple sports. They seem to be getting instant success from the county. I would be pissed if I was a 1A school.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, GDG said:

Pretty amazing how Uwharrie Academy is new to the scene yet have went to state title appearances in a couple sports. They seem to be getting instant success from the county. I would be pissed if I was a 1A school.

I have some friends who coach at 1A schools in some sports and yes, they are pissed. Such crap what they are allowed to do. 

10 hours ago, LarryRandolph said:

The time is coming. UCA will have to decide, prep school for sports or a legit school.  

Don’t hold your breathe. The state legislators are all about Charter schools and giving them the edge in anything they need to be successful. These other classification coaches and board members have not supported 1A in their fight at all. If it doesn’t effect them they could care less. So much for that coaching brotherhood. 

• Like 2

On 9/20/2019 at 10:58 AM, LarryRandolph said:

Any news on this?  It has gone quiet since SBI took over.

Nope...

As I said on another forum only sound heard is the whoosh of broom trying to get it under that proverbial rug.

• Like 1

On 9/22/2019 at 8:14 PM, BlueDevilsBiggestFan said:

Would this hurt the future of the program and also Does this affect anything that happened during their State title run - i doubt u can take away the win but do they get a Post season ban or ?

Future? Probably will slow down the construction of other sports fields that was being readied near baseball field. As I have said they have several people helping the school "flush out" talent so future athletics should not suffer other than the fields.

As it was an administrative thing I am not sure would have an effect on past or future postseason participation.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, thekidd12 said:

Future? Probably will slow down the construction of other sports fields that was being readied near baseball field. As I have said they have several people helping the school "flush out" talent so future athletics should not suffer other than the fields.

As it was an administrative thing I am not sure would have an effect on past or future postseason participation.

Few years back their were a number of these money handlers getting caught. I’m very leery of donating after a few I gave money to had some questionable expenses which resulted in criminal cases. One was a law enforcement non profit.

Sign in to follow this