Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, Warriorfan said:

Of course same thing they say about Charlotte Catholic down here. Dig that hole bud. 

Charlotte Catholic of the moutains. Love it 

except that Charlotte Catholic is a private school so there really isn't a comparison, and can you provide me a list of the players currently on the HHS team that should be on West's team? I'll hang up and listen.....

3 minutes ago, Warriorfan said:

Sure you want to name the kids cause I will make the call and tell names 

Charlotte Catholic of the moutains 

absolutely, but remember you are making accusations you need to be able to prove. So not only will we need names, but also current address and "claimed" addresses.....

I don't know the situation but I do know what Mike Biggerstaff said on kicks 103.3 football preview show Saturday. He knows the problem and flat out blamed the superintendent of Caldwell County Schools. If back in the 80's if they would have let WC and Biggerstaff recruit WC would have had couple of state titles. It is what it is and I even have a couple of Hibriten fans who know this and agree it's true. 

7 minutes ago, Warriorfan said:

How about I get pictures of them leaving their house in dula town for you. I have been told he can get them too 

You probably should work for the FBI. Are there any at West that should be at HHS? Just asking. Also would those “7” make your team conference champs? Would all “7” be on varsity? Do they have split family and stay at both places? You know joint custody! That’s a whole different story! So while your investigating, check out the 2 freshman I referenced earlier! While your turning in all this info let’s remember, your hurting the kids for your own vendetta against HHS!!!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Tarheel_Gregg said:

I don't know the situation but I do know what Mike Biggerstaff said on kicks 103.3 football preview show Saturday. He knows the problem and flat out blamed the superintendent of Caldwell County Schools. If back in the 80's if they would have let WC and Biggerstaff recruit WC would have had couple of state titles. It is what it is and I even have a couple of Hibriten fans who know this and agree it's true. 

SOUR GRAPES. PERIOD. I don't know Coach Biggerstaff but that sounds like a weak excuse. The school lacks pride, that starts with Administration and Boosters.

Again just shows you know the truth. Thanks 

I don't have a dog in the fight but yeah if I found out West had some that shouldnt be there then yeah get them off the team. 

I do that to my school I live near down here O hate transfer cheating 

16 minutes ago, Warriorfan said:

How about I get pictures of them leaving their house in dula town for you. I have been told he can get them too 

whatever you need to make your case, just make sure it's legit and can be corroborated.

Just now, Warriorfan said:

Again just shows you know the truth. Thanks 

I don't have a dog in the fight but yeah if I found out West had some that shouldnt be there then yeah get them off the team. 

I do that to my school I live near down here O hate transfer cheating 

what a sorry life you must live.

5 minutes ago, Tarheel_Gregg said:

Would have could have! Bullshit.... there has been kids doing exactly same stuff since 1978! Sure he knows the problem he’s a Warrior/ Cav / Warrior/. Can we at least say West BB has had some good fortune over the years! 

1 minute ago, Tarheel_Gregg said:

Man. You have problems

nah, nobody likes crybabies and excuses. West Caldwell fans and obviously the coaching staff are full of both.

1 minute ago, Hibriten said:

nah, nobody likes crybabies and excuses. West Caldwell fans and obviously the coaching staff are full of both.

Not arguing with you, more mature than that. LOL, and I don't even have a dog in the fight🤣

8 minutes ago, DEER0526 said:

One last ? For Warrior fan! You sure live in Charlotte? Sure your not Icard Cav?

I promise bud I am not him.  Unless he is a man in his 60s. Yes I live right near moutain island charter school. I know I say a lot of stuff on here I just hate transfers no matter what sport. The win at all cost is hurting sports from pee wee to collage .  plus I don't like Hibriten fans that goes back to 1970s 

8 hours ago, WC-Warriors said:

There must be a horse pulled instrumentalist class at HHS that only a few know about! 🤣

Why are folks talking about West Caldwell in this thread still? Always and will continue to be a Basketball school. They went 0-11 in football and probably have on the worst overall records ever in a 15-20 year span. A decent football team every ten years. Good night ! Please I get so sick of hearing the whining about Hibriten taking y’alls kids. Like Al Davis said just win and you will attract those kids back. Nobody wants to play for a losing program that’s have over 15 principals in the last 20 years and a athletic department as a whole that has stunk. Spare me the cries. West is awful plan and simple 

23 minutes ago, Trooper1989 said:

Why are folks talking about West Caldwell in this thread still? Always and will continue to be a Basketball school. They went 0-11 in football and probably have on the worst overall records ever in a 15-20 year span. A decent football team every ten years. Good night ! Please I get so sick of hearing the whining about Hibriten taking y’alls kids. Like Al Davis said just win and you will attract those kids back. Nobody wants to play for a losing program that’s have over 15 principals in the last 20 years and a athletic department as a whole that has stunk. Spare me the cries. West is awful plan and simple 

The Basketball team won like 5 or 6 games last year.🤣  Should do your homework before you let your mouth stink up your comment. Welcome to the chat Maxwell!