Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Really not the same scrimmage i saw at all.. The one player you spoke of threw 2 int, and their longest play came on third and maybe 15.. Blitz on screen pass usually does not work out.. I think hibriten is exactly where they are expected to be at this time of year... We all know defense should lead them this year, and the offense will get better as kids grow to learn the new coach..   Would not surprise me at all to see them loose the first two, nor would it surprise me to see them win either.  Remember from last year its not where you start the season but how well you finish!! I would not have given shelby a chance at round 2 through their first 6 games last year and we know how that team grew.. Also remember new head coach is putting his spin on the situation as well, and i think hes another good one for hibriten. Building year for sure,, but dont be surprised to see this team 3 rounds deep again either.  And also it was Crest they were playing,,, just saying,,, still challenging these kids with tough competition early,, south point is friday...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is great I am just saying this team looked normal nothing like it has the past two years. I have been watching high school football since 1981 and this Hibriten team is not what they have been. I came up there because of what I have been seeing from them. That last year's team was one of the best high school teams I have ever saw. But good luck to them. I believe this year North Lincoln will be that beast that everyone will hear about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SLands said:

That is great I am just saying this team looked normal nothing like it has the past two years. I have been watching high school football since 1981 and this Hibriten team is not what they have been. I came up there because of what I have been seeing from them. That last year's team was one of the best high school teams I have ever saw. But good luck to them. I believe this year North Lincoln will be that beast that everyone will hear about. 

I hope for Bazzle thats true   Not one much better than him,,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, HIBRITEN92 said:

I hope for Bazzle thats true   Not one much better than him,,,

If you get a chance need to go see that North Lincoln team they are beast. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2019 at 9:06 AM, HIBRITEN92 said:

Really not the same scrimmage i saw at all.. The one player you spoke of threw 2 int, and their longest play came on third and maybe 15.. Blitz on screen pass usually does not work out.. I think hibriten is exactly where they are expected to be at this time of year... We all know defense should lead them this year, and the offense will get better as kids grow to learn the new coach..   Would not surprise me at all to see them loose the first two, nor would it surprise me to see them win either.  Remember from last year its not where you start the season but how well you finish!! I would not have given shelby a chance at round 2 through their first 6 games last year and we know how that team grew.. Also remember new head coach is putting his spin on the situation as well, and i think hes another good one for hibriten. Building year for sure,, but dont be surprised to see this team 3 rounds deep again either.  And also it was Crest they were playing,,, just saying,,, still challenging these kids with tough competition early,, south point is friday...

Graduating 20 seniors and competing with Crest is fine with me. Very few 2A teams will be able to move the ball on that defense. Offense will come together in time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2019 at 10:47 AM, HHS2003BEAM said:

Graduating 20 seniors and competing with Crest is fine with me. Very few 2A teams will be able to move the ball on that defense. Offense will come together in time.

also We gotta remember its just a Scrimmage im sure Hibriten may of loss a tick or 2 but Until someone knocks them off they are the favorites and I think Hibriten will be fine! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×