GSOFootballFan

Spring Practice in the air...

On 5/16/2019 at 12:33 AM, Glenn said:

Eastern Guilford Jr. Kamell Smith

Isn’t he transferring or is it a different QB that is?

ConnerP. Another QB is transferring to Burlington Williams. It is a family issue. I hate it because he is a great kid. His brother graduates this year and he was the transportation. These kids are outstanding players and even better kids. I cannot go into their situation but it is not good. When I think about them I get an upset stomach. They deserve better. It was as tough for him to have to transfer because he knew how much we cared for him and were concerned about him as well as the fact that he was having to leave his friends. I am happy he is at Williams. We hated to lose him but we totally understand why he had to transfer and we are pulling for him to be successful.

• Like 1

Who going be the top team to watch in the Triad? 

How will Grimsley Be? Is West Forsyth or East Forysth going to be the Big dog? Is Page still at the same level? Any of the Southwest Guildford or SE Guilford or any of them going be needed to be watched? 

On 5/18/2019 at 1:13 AM, BlueDevilsBiggestFan said:

Who going be the top team to watch in the Triad? 

How will Grimsley Be? Is West Forsyth or East Forysth going to be the Big dog? Is Page still at the same level? Any of the Southwest Guildford or SE Guilford or any of them going be needed to be watched? 

East Forsyth, Dudley, page and reidsville in no order.

• Like 1

Been told to keep on eye on rising Jr. QB @ N. Guilford, been waiting in wings and has a big target in Wake Forest commit Michael Frogge.  Will be interested to see how he does this year.