Sign in to follow this  
JJ Barile

Page adds Highland Springs (VA) to schedule

Rate this topic

Page has really made it a point to add quality opponents to the non-conference schedule

Highland Springs are the reigning 5A Virginia State Champions 2015, 16, 17, and 18

W.H. Page High Football Schedule 2019

8-23 @ Davie

8-30 Northern Guilford
9-6 @ Dudley
9-13 @Eastern Guilford
9-20 @ East Forsyth
9-27 Highland Springs (VA)
10-4 West Forsyth
10-11 @ NW Guilford
10-18 @ Ragsdale
10-25 High Point Central
11-1 Open
11-8 Grimsley

That's a pretty tough schedule.  I may try to catch either the Dudley, Highland Springs or East Forsyth games. 

pretty good hike for the teams.....Highland Springs is about 8 miles east of Richmond, Virginia......good ways from Greensboro, NC............

2 hours ago, wes overby said:

pretty good hike for the teams.....Highland Springs is about 8 miles east of Richmond, Virginia......good ways from Greensboro, NC............

It's a 3 hour drive. Not too bad. It's equivalent to a Greensboro to Wilmington trip or Greensboro to Asheville trip.

Highland Springs is a beast of a program. HC Loren Johnson and his staff have been together for years. Multiple kids sent to D1 programs yearly and his system and buy in from the inner city community is special. The team has size & speed. They usually come down to Charlotte for the Powerade Blazing 7 on 7 event and do very well. Big time game for Page. 

Highland Springs is no joke I live close to VA so I know they are a GREAT program very early prediction I'd say page 31- Highland Springs 49

Richmond, Va, is my home town.  The Springers have been a power for years.  They have good speed.  Should be a tough but great game for Page.