Sign in to follow this  
smashmouth5

Playoff scores

Rate this topic

U.W. Harrie Charter Eagles 8

North Moore Mus Tangs 1

*Uwharrie setting up to play North Stanly again next Tuesday. I think they will  get them this time.  

North Stokes Vikings 9

Chatham Academy Knights 5

Providence Groves Patriots 8

Jordan Matthews Jets 0

Marvin Ridge 5 Crest 2

MR did a great job getting Mayhue deep into the count.

Great year for the Chargers and congrats to Marvin Ridge.

9 hours ago, LarryRandolph said:

U.W. Harrie 7

North Stanly 3

Buddy of mine who is coach at another school went to this one and said the fans got into it after the game.  

Post more information if you get it.  

On 5/14/2019 at 11:24 PM, LarryRandolph said:

U.W. Harrie 7

North Stanly 3

Buddy of mine who is coach at another school went to this one and said the fans got into it after the game.  

Everyone gets into it witj them.

Uwharrie charter 

• Like 1

For the First time in Program History - BOTH Mooresville Softball and Baseball will be in the 4A Western Regional Final (Semi) and Mooresville will Face Reagan (Baseball)  and Softball  will face South Caldwell 

U.W. Harrie (aka guys that should be at other schools) 2

Guys that should be at Person High 1

After two innings.

Got a friend of mine attending. I'll keep updating if I can

• Like 1

Softball 4A West Regional final

game 1

South Caldwell 1

Mooresville 10

————————————————

Baseball 4A West Regional Final

game 1

Mooresville 5

Reagan 2

Replying to LarryRandolph.  To get the facts straight all 19 players on the RCS roster should be at Person High School.  Obviously, you don't know what you are talking about.  Another thing you don't know is that all 19 players chose Roxboro Community School and have been here since the 6th grade.  So, if you were hinting at recruiting in your previous post, you are dead wrong.  I suggest you know exactly what you are talking about before you go putting information out.  

7 minutes ago, Hunter28 said:

Replying to LarryRandolph.  To get the facts straight all 19 players on the RCS roster should be at Person High School.  Obviously, you don't know what you are talking about.  Another thing you don't know is that all 19 players chose Roxboro Community School and have been here since the 6th grade.  So, if you were hinting at recruiting in your previous post, you are dead wrong.  I suggest you know exactly what you are talking about before you go putting information out.  

I took it to mean the teams were made up of players from two schools for Uwharrie and one for RCS.  The way you interpreted may be what he meant.

Curious but this shows the major complaint from 1A schools.  1A sports do not require loaded teams.  One or two players can really flip the field.  I am personally not questioning either school on how the players arrived but if all the players from RCS are districted for Roxboro that brings in the issue of fairness in classifications.  RCS plays in 1A conference but all players come from a school that plays 3A.  Should Roxboro not play 1A if half the team is at another school?  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Hunter28 said:

Haha.