Sign in to follow this  
Vik-Val 86

Who’s Who among 3A

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, MonarchTerritory2016 said:

You play that game on a good field that’s not that wet and the Cards win by 21+ bad fields help defense not offense especially a offense relied on speed 

Catholic played on that field too. The Jax defense wouldn't have been as effective either if that is your point...just saying. Wet fields don't cause abysmal pass rushes(should strengthen it if you are saying that it helps defense) like Jax had vs Catholic which allowed us to convert a 3rd and 13 for a 33 yard gain to set up the game winning TD. Along with converting a 3rd and 8 on the first drive to set up a FG.

Remember Catholic totally shutdown Jacksonville in the second half. 

1 hour ago, MonarchTerritory2016 said:

You play that game on a good field that’s not that wet and the Cards win by 21+ bad fields help defense not offense especially a offense relied on speed 

The field conditions were just as bad if not worse fir Catholic.  Their offense is misdirection and pulling linemen.  

On 6/26/2019 at 8:23 PM, MonarchTerritory2016 said:

Your delusional. 

I can only give a little insight to a few teams in the east. Jacksonville as has been shown the past few years to be willing to  strap their cleats on and be ready to play anyone. Havelock should still stay in the mix. My sleeper team is DH Conely. If they can navigate athletic teams like Northeastern, Rocky Mount, and put together a showing against Scotland in non conference. This could be a team alot of people may be talking about come mid October. That's 3 big if's though. I'm ready to see some good football!

7 hours ago, MonarchTerritory2016 said:

Okay lol

Field was terrible and had an effect on both squads. Jville was a good team and played a whale of a first half but once they were forced to try and throw the ball the game was over.

On 4/9/2019 at 2:07 PM, ramheadbut said:

3A-AA

Western NC

Charlotte Catholic

Weddington

Crest

Kings Mtn

AC Renyolds

SW Guilford

Mt. Tabor

Marvin Ridge

Hickory

Huss

I think Monroe could be added here. They were awfully young last year and they have a lot os athletes and speed