Sign in to follow this  
Vik-Val 86

Who’s Who among 3A

Jacksonville will indeed be young, I doubt it’ll be much of a factor tho. Not much on their schedule for it to indeed be a factor, they’ll gain confidence throughout the season and besides maybe a feisty Kinston team early and of course havelock to finish I see them possibly being unbeaten headed into the playoffs. Brown (Jr qb) with a ton of noise and D1 offers behind him coming into the year will be a very focal part of the teams success, he’s fast and that’s fairly vague that kid is not his two brothers, he’s eclipsed both Boone brothers and maybe the best. Also interested in seeing how they use the qb behind him who’s also a jr. beau’s got a ton of talent on that young team I’m excited to see them play this fall. If they can get back to the state title game I’d be very very scared to play them. 

Eastern Alamance should be one of the teams to beat in the East. Their QB was terrific last year. Havelock and Jacksonville should be in the conversation year end and year out. You can never count out Rocky Mount either. One team I would keep my eye  on is Southern Nash. After last year's stunning come from behind loss to Eastern Alamance this group of young men is as focused as ever on getting that bad taste out of their mouths from that loss. Sure they lost a star running back to NC State but the stable in Stanhope is stocked full of thoroughbreds and some big ole hogs to lead the way. Looking forward to another exciting season of high school football.

Jacksonville is young but they’re experienced and will make some noise no doubt wouldnt be surprised if they make it back to the title game again. NS will be good but is a couple years away from being title contenders but they have some D1 level guys on their team as well so I wouldn’t be surprised if they made it to the second or third round. Jacksonville has the best conditioning program I’ve ever seen though so to beat them you better be able to run for 4 quarters 

Don't overlook Williams.  I hear the talent may be the best they've had over there since the Sam Story days.

22 minutes ago, Idontknownunting said:

I have seen a few people mentioning SWG.  They have had more than a few players leave in the off season, really good players.

Heard a rumor their QB transferred to Glenn.

On 6/10/2019 at 3:48 PM, Idontknownunting said:

Yep..........and their D-linemen that was offered by Alabama is gone too.  Dudley.........

Dudley is going to be really good