Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Vik-Val 86

Who’s Who among 3A

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Vik-Val 86 said:

I know it’s early yet but who will be possibly  top contenders for 2019 in 3A and 3AA. 

Freedom: Everyone say they were about year or 2 out and We will have to see if they can get over the hump 

NWC: Imo I personally think be slightly down this year esp on Defense side but they do return 3 of their best offensive weapons and Coach Gentry will be more involved in calling stuff so Will have see if the Early Preseason Favorite can continue their winning ways ! 

Wataguga: They are still the team to beat in the 3A-4A Northwestern conference and They are always tough n hard to beat at home! 

Hoggard : They been very good past few years and They are in competitive conference but I’m not what got back but Hoggard will always be tough 

Reynolds; Asheville ; Erwin; Tuscola: These Mtn teams are some of the best around and in best conference but Reynolds is best one out of these 4 and Reynolds can have another solid run. 

Charlotte Catholic; Weddington ; Always in the mix and 2 of the best teams within our area

Mt Tabor: They are usually hit or miss but they are in a competitive conference but I like Tabor and I think they can still have a solid year 

Statesville: Has Some of the best young talent in the County and They have the athletes to do something with it but Time will tell how the hounds will do 

Southeast Guilford: Always been good and They are a very sound team. They are in a good conference and They have been tough to beat , I remember when they were 4A n beat Mooresville at Mooresville 

Cleveland: Don’t know much bout them but Chris can prob give more input but They have been good the past few season n Hopefully they can continue that 

Kings Mtn; Crest : Always solid and They are year in and out Playoff teams and They should do well again 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as Cleveland goes... I really like their QB Darius Ocean. He can make all the throws. If he was a bit taller, he’d be getting a lot more attention. They lost a lot of their WR corps so that’s a hole to fill. Ocean will put the ball where they can catch it though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Kings Mountain doing really well. Does anyone know if Hunter Huss will have the team like last year or will they be down some. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, ConnerP said:

As far as Cleveland goes... I really like their QB Darius Ocean. He can make all the throws. If he was a bit taller, he’d be getting a lot more attention. They lost a lot of their WR corps so that’s a hole to fill. Ocean will put the ball where they can catch it though.

Darious Ocean is now the Hough QB. He got the full ride . Lake Norman property and the Jet Skis

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eastern Alamance, Rocky Mount, Southern Nash and Western Alamance are respectful programs. Marvin Ridge could they be a sleeper? What will Kannapolis have for 2019?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Wrigley said:

Darious Ocean is now the Hough QB. He got the full ride . Lake Norman property and the Jet Skis

Wow... had not heard he transferred. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Wrigley said:

Darious Ocean is now the Hough QB. He got the full ride . Lake Norman property and the Jet Skis

Lol. What?? Did he transfer?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Catholic said:

Lol. What?? Did he transfer?!

Yes..couple months ago along with several kids from Rock Hill including a Tenn committ at WR. I believe they have junior day this weekend on campus so stay tuned.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Wrigley said:

Yes..couple months ago along with several kids from Rock Hill including a Tenn committ at WR. I believe they have junior day this weekend on campus so stay tuned.

I talked to Darius and He said his dad got a new job n it was right near Hough High 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BlueDevilsBiggestFan said:

I talked to Darius and He said his dad got a new job n it was right near Hough High 

Imagine my surprise. :) Cornelius, NC....Land of opportunity. Bring me your tired, cold and weary masses. Bring me your 3 star QBs from Eastern NC, your 3 star WRs from SC and you MLBs from Mooresville. Toguchi better hope Trump never shuts down the Meck county border. He wouldnt be able to field a 7 on 7 team.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, BlueDevilsBiggestFan said:

I talked to Darius and He said his dad got a new job n it was right near Hough High 

Convienent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2019 at 4:10 PM, Wrigley said:

Imagine my surprise. :) Cornelius, NC....Land of opportunity. Bring me your tired, cold and weary masses. Bring me your 3 star QBs from Eastern NC, your 3 star WRs from SC and you MLBs from Mooresville. Toguchi better hope Trump never shuts down the Meck county border. He wouldnt be able to field a 7 on 7 team.

But there are rules against such shenanigans. 7 on 7 events must be the actual recruitment days now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×