Sign in to follow this  
Chris Hughes

2019 Schedules are Posted

Rate this topic

I have switched the CP Team Pages over to display the 2019 Football Schedules.  At this point, I have roughly 80% of the schedules in NC entered, but there are still a few to be done.  If you notice a correction, or have an addition, please email me at chughes@carolinapreps.com. 

2019 Team Pages 

I believe the Mooresville n West Forsyth game will be a good one. When I found out that South Iredell wasn’t going to be on the list to play them I was thinking West Forsyth would be a good matchup for Mooresville. 

16 minutes ago, JJ Barile said:

Seems like West Forsyth and Page put each other on the schedule. should be a solid match up.

Page still hasn’t completed their schedule, they still have a date to fill and have been unable to do so. Ben L. Smith has that same open date and also needs a game, but the county isn’t going to force BLS to play Page, so they could both end up playing a 10-game season. 

23 hours ago, Chris Hughes said:

Page still hasn’t completed their schedule, they still have a date to fill and have been unable to do so. Ben L. Smith has that same open date and also needs a game, but the county isn’t going to force BLS to play Page, so they could both end up playing a 10-game season. 

Page and Smith used to be one of those for sure lock match ups in Greensboro every year..

My, how times have changed...

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 10:26 AM, Chris Hughes said:

I have switched the CP Team Pages over to display the 2019 Football Schedules.  At this point, I have roughly 80% of the schedules in NC entered, but there are still a few to be done.  If you notice a correction, or have an addition, please email me at chughes@carolinapreps.com. 

2019 Team Pages 

Mr. Hughes is it possible to get Northeastern schedule updated? Also check with Paragon and ask them why they do not broadcast NC. high school football like they do teams from other states ? Thanks.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2019 at 9:16 PM, The Herd said:

Mr. Hughes is it possible to get Northeastern schedule updated? Also check with Paragon and ask them why they do not broadcast NC. high school football like they do teams from other states ? Thanks.

He spoke to Coach Moore earlier this week about their schedule.  Chris plans to be in EC to see Antonio soon.

NCHSAA does not allow regular season games to be televised live on Friday nights.  Television has much less interest in high school games on Saturday due to college conferences being contracted for a certain amount of games.