Sign in to follow this  
smashmouth5

Baseball scores

Rate this topic

Smashmouth5 it looks like Crest is dominating all of their games. What is their ranking in 3A. Do you see this team possibly going all the way. 

Currently 4th in 3A Max Preps.  When CJ is on the mound Crest is nearly unbeatable.  I think this years Crest team has more speed than the last couple of years squads and they can really capitalize on mistakes. They have been really fun to watch.  It will be interesting to see how the rest of the staff responds come playoff time.  I believe we have a chance to see another Crest/New Hanover match-up but there is a lot of baseball to be played and a lot of good teams in the west.

• Thanks 1

Interesting next game for Crest.  They are playing Jefferson Forest out of VA in the Shelby Easter tourney.  Jefferson Forest is a top 10 4A team in VA.  Don't know a whole lot about them but I would think they are a talented team.

• Like 1

Crest 8 Burns 1

Crest wins 2019 Shelby Easter Tournament.

Keyjuan Pryor of Burns was defensive player of tourney.

Lawson Harrill of Crest was offensive player of tourney.

CJ Mayhue of Crest was overall MVP of tourney.

Mooresville struggled at the Myrtle Beach Tourney as they went 1-2 
Lost to Archbishop Muller (OH) - 9-4 
Won vs Victor (NY) 9-7 
Lost vs Liverpool (NY) 5-3 

Mooresville returns to CONFERENCE of play vs a Tough Mallard Creek Quad -- Mooresville is now 11-8 overall **note: Mallard Creek also went 1-2 in their Tourney and they are now 10-10 overall**

Speaking of Burns...very tough stretch this week. Started with Monday taking on Kings Mountain, Tuesday was Crest, Wednesday they take on Shelby and Friday is North Gaston.